UPS in California is HORRIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS in California is HORRIBLE

SSSiiiiigggGgghhhhh......................

The first time my SO sent me a package, the people there messed up the address (and horribly mangled his name) so it got lost. Fortunately, it was tracked and we were able to get it to me after 2-4 weeks of him sending it...

When I sent him something, I sent it for $15 and it got there 2-3 days later.

NOW he sent me something on the twelve he had to pay 20 something dollars and it was supposed to take 6 days. I've been tracking it for days, and then today it said the status was Delivered...but it was in St. Louis at a totally random address...

I called customer service and I gave them the tracking number, and she said "Are you Wendy something at something something?" and I respond ".....Noooo......"

So either....they put the wrong labelling on the box or they gave my SO the wrong tracking number...

Awww, that completely sucks
    Once my boyfriend sent me a gift card (with a lot of money on it) and it got lost. But that was the US Postal System. I always say, hopefully someone who needed it got it. lol
    Last edited by paulawriteslove; August 18, 2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Sounds like he needs to either use USPS or Fedex from now on. I've never had any problem sending flatrate boxes and envelopes to my guy via USPS and when I use UPS for stuff I get online it goes through. Just sounds like that UPS location is full of idiots, a lot of delivery people aren't very caring with your things.

Comment

That's odd, Enrique and I have never had any problems with UPS, and he lives in Los Angeles. I'm guessing your boyfriend lives in a different area. I don't know what to say except that sucks :P. Are you sure this is on California UPS? Where do these items get shipped from? Does she mail them or does he buy them and have the company she made the purchase from ship them instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
          That's odd, Enrique and I have never had any problems with UPS, and he lives in Los Angeles. I'm guessing your boyfriend lives in a different area. I don't know what to say except that sucks :P. Are you sure this is on California UPS? Where do these items get shipped from? Does she mail them or does he buy them and have the company she made the purchase from ship them instead?
          He lives an hour or so away from LA in Santa Barbara xD He got his own box and labelled it himself and goes to the UPS place and pays for shipping to me and bam.

EDIT: He sent me pictures of his receipt. You could tell it was so faulty done it wasnt even funny, you could even see the previous customer on it. It was hardly legible. You could see "Kevin Robinson" under my name or something...

Then he sent me a picture of the shipping statement, and I saw that the tracking numbers were different on them.
          I said "...baby... the tracking numbers are different"
          "No they aren't! This is what the receipt said..."
          "....*puts in the tracking number on the shipping statement*........baby..."
          "What..?"
          "It's in Kansas City...."
          "....What?"
          "Yeah....They put the wrong tracking number on the receipt.
          Last edited by rk1191; August 18, 2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Is he going to the same store location every time?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
              Is he going to the same store location every time?
              No, this was a different one, and they almost did the same spelling error (by one letter though)

Comment

Either he needs to go a bit out of town to another store or use a different service. I'd call a hotline or something that UPS offers to report those stores. That's bad business.

Comment

If it is something that happens often when he uses UPS then has he considered using the postal service instead or another company who specializes in packacge delivery as to avoid this happening again.

Comment

Working...
                  X