It's her birthday soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's her birthday soon!

So I wrote my girlfriend in England a letter, and bought a cute little wallet'y thing with the writing "Angel" on it, and 50 GBP (that was really expensive because I had to pay a fee of 20 GBP in addition). And I'm sending it tomorrow, because her birthday is on the 28th of September, and I want it to be there before her birthday.

(it reads;
    "Happy 19th birthday, Katie.
    This year, not much unlike last year, I’m not gonna be able to be there physically so a letter will have to do.
    Doll, today is your 19th birthday! That means this is your last year as a teenager.
    You’ve already proven yourself to be the most responsible and hard working teen I’ve ever known.

I hope today (and every day of the rest of your life) will be the happiest day of your life.
    Personally, today is the day that I show more gratefulness than ever, because today, 19 years ago, the world’s most beautiful girl was born. Who knew at the time that she’d grow up to make me the happiest girl alive? I love you, my doll ♡

Thank you for everything and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~Chrissy Aleksandra”

She's got huge news (she told me she's gonna propose) and I didn't know what to get her, so I just gave her all of my salary and a little card. At least now she can do whatever she wants with the money! If she decides to save it up for the proposal, or if she decides to get herself something pretty, is completely up to her!
Working...
X