This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your zodiac compatibilities?

I don't think they're 100% accurate, but my SO just so happens to be a whole lot like a Leo. Leo's are just so perfect (at least my leo is). They're so gentle and strong at the same time, so prideful and honorable. Ahh, it melts my insides. So happy to be dating a leo. He's my lion.

We've looked up a few compatibility things on the web between him and I. I'm a gemini and gemini/leo pairings have been pretty accurate at describing our relationship in certain aspects like reasons why we might get into a spat.

What are you and your SO's signs? Are you guys compatible or is there any truth to what is said about your pairing?
    Are you anything like your sign or is your SO anything like his/her sign?!

I'm a Pisces and my SO is a Leo. Some of what the whole zodiac and zodiac compatibility blabber seemed to "fit us" but definitely not much. It said how I'm a super romantic and shy. I'm neither of those. And that the Leo is opposite of shy and bold. My SO is actually much more shy than I am. I didn't believe it much to begin with, but after reading that I def don't even more so xD

Comment

Princessmaria, I think zodiac stuff are total bullshit, and so should you, being a Muslim and all. It's considered witchcraft, hadn't you heard?
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Zodiac is ridiculous. I'm a Capricorn and he's an Aries and we're supposed to be a goddamn awful match, horoscopes give us exactly 0% chance of success. Yet here we are, like two peas in a pod. Do we resemble what they say about our signs? I don't know, I think we both do in some ways. But then, that's not much to go by. And clearly it means nothing when it comes to how we get along.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I'm a virgo and my SO is a Sagittarius. We're a horrible match and like Malaga and her SO, we also seem to have zero chance. Even our Chinese animals are a very bad match - I guess we're not meant to be. XD
          The description of our individual zodiac signs are pretty accurate though and I guess we have a lot of differences. Like the virgo is a realist and always looking at the small details, but a sagittarius is a dreamer and only sees the big picture. That has given us many fights, since my SO is a dreamer and I am a negative realist, but maybe that's why we need each other - to balance it out. XD

Comment

I'm a Virgo, she's a Pisces. Based upon that, my GF and I should not even be attracted to each other because of our fundamental compatibilities (which even apply to her and I as individuals).

Astrology is a joke.

Comment

I always wondered about astrology. Shouldn't it mean that people based in different parts of the world should have different star signs??

In any case, I don't believe them whatsoever. I think my guy is a Taurus. He was born on the same day and year as my ex and they are nothing alike, haha! (Thank goodness)

Comment

I'm way into astrology, because I'm into witchcraft haha. No I'm serious. Anyway, there's a lot more to it than just what starsign you fall under. You can get your whole chart mapped out which determines a whole heap of stuff based off where everything else in the sky was at the time as well. There seems to be a lot of math involved in it though, and I hate math.

I'm a Taurus, and fairly typical of my sign, except I can't sing worth a damn and I'm not good looking. He's a Virgo, which fits him down to a tee, excepting for the cleanliness thing. For some reason that doesn't extend to keeping his surroundings in any semblance of order. Our star signs are a good match (although apparently I would be better suited to an early Virgo rather than a later one) as are we because he's got the typical dark perversions and I'm great in bed
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We're not very compatible (Capricorn/Libra) but we could make it work. I think I fit my description pretty accurately, but he's nowhere near his, haha! This is what I found somewhere:
                  You both have very busy schedules. Although you are very energetic, socially, Libra will be even more involved than you will! Can you believe that? (S)He knows almost all people in the world and thus you will have the chance to meet wonderful people through him/her. Since you are a Capricorn and you want to have many connections, you will be very pleased with this opportunity. Your beloved Libra is the quintessence of diplomacy and charm, qualities that you will cherish especially if (s)he joins you for a business meeting.
                  Well yeah, he's busy gaming. Social? Right... He knows maybe 10 people from his game pretty well. I don't think I'll ever meet any of them, haha. He doesn't even know the names of any of his classmates, lol.

Comment

Lol, is a Cancer and Cancer compatible? I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                      Princessmaria, I think zodiac stuff are total bullshit, and so should you, being a Muslim and all. It's considered witchcraft, hadn't you heard?
                      Originally posted by Princessmaria
                      I don't think they're 100% accurate
                      In order to be such a condescending person, you need to at least read first, haven't you heard?

Comment

I'm supposed to be really out spoken and extremely social as a Gemini, which is hilarious. I am actually very shy so lol. My SO is the first person I've ever met that is so much like his zodiac sign, not completely, but a lot like it.

Zephii: That's interesting! I feel like zodiac signs are just a compilation of similar attributes that we all have. Sort of like a psychic's fortune telling may be based off of very obvious facts about a person, or similiar problems that face certain age groups, races, marital status, etc. It's always interesting to see people who actually fit their sign perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by princessmaria View Post
                          In order to be such a condescending person, you need to at least read first, haven't you heard?
                          I read correctly. Saying something is not 100% accurate implies that you think it can be somewhat accurate. Also making a thread about it means you do lend it a little bit of credibility, which is in contradiction with Islamic teachings
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

according to Islamic scholars, witches must be executed without hesitation.

Uh oh, looks like your days could be limited.

TwoThree isn't a condescending person, she rocks. And she was also an actual Muslim. Astrology
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm an Aquarius; SO is an Aries. Apparently we are supposed to work very well together.

And we do, though I give no credit to me being Aquarius and him being Aries.

Astrology/zodiac can be fun in the same way a game might be fun. But I don't believe how the stars line up or what month/year you happen to be born in has any real major impact on your personality and compatibility with someone else.
                              Last edited by Freebird; September 11, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X