Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow!

Hey everyone, Tomorrow I am finally seeing my So after 7 months of being apart. I am already feeling extremely nervous but excited, it feels unreal. I can't believe it is finally happening. ^-^

Thanks everyone for some motivation to keep staying strong and to keep at it. I am staying with him for quite a while, now this is when I am actually glad I don't have a job and am not in college yet. I am really lucky his parents don't mind me staying..I don't really have a date for when I will leave but I think I am going to spend Christmas with him. I do feel a bit bad since it's something you should do with your family but they have been treating me like complete shit for a while now. I would rather be happy on Christmas

yay! hehe

You're sooooo lucky to have that amount of time.

I hope you both have a really good time and make the most of it

Comment

Originally posted by oxytocinbite View Post
      I think I am going to spend Christmas with him. I do feel a bit bad since it's something you should do with your family
      Part of the compromise in an LDR is deciding who to spend a holiday with. For me the holidays aren't something that you should do with one person or another, it's about who you want to spend that time with.

7 months is a long time to wait. Enjoy your time together!

Comment

That's great! Have a nice time
        I would wish I could spend such a long time with my SO.

Comment

Thanks hehe and yes I know I am lucky but after I leave I honestly don't know when I can see him again...probably be a while. :/

Comment

I am so happy for you!!! Please enjoy your time together!

Comment

Yay ! So happy for you I know what it feels like to wait forever. What an exciting day tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X