New to a LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to a LDR

I want to start an LDR with a guy I met while vacationing. We always talk about how much we like each other and how we miss each other. We have recently visited each other and enjoyed our times in each other’s cities. We haven’t talked about actually being in a relationship with each other but we always talk about how it sucks we live so far away from each other. I'm scared of falling for him and never starting a relationship. We have talked about moving for love just in general and I am open to it because I want a change after finishing my undergraduate studies. He is a consultant and travels 4 days out of the week so I believe an LDR is not too much to ask for. How do I talk to him about making our relationship official. Help any advice?

Heya! Well, you would probably have to do the exact same as you'd do in a close distance relationship ... confess! A LDR is basically no different from a close distance relationship ... apart from not being able to see each other as much. So you would probably have to make your feelings known to him. Tell him you've fallen for him, and would really like to be more than friends. Talk about your feelings for one another, and the fact you'd like to start a relationship with him. How would you do it normally? How did you do it in your past relationships? Just do the same, and if he feels the same, then there you go! Good luck! ^_^

Comment

I know you're probably nervous but you are just going to have to bite the bullet and ask him
      ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Thanks everyone. We have a Skype date tonight so let's hope I get up the confidence to ask him!

Comment

Cheering for you! You can do it!

Comment

I believe you 2 are already in a relationship, but just not talked about it ”out loud”! And you said that you miss him, so I guess you have already fallen for him. I mean the missing, the time spent together, the visiting and the SKype date - they all mean one thing to me - you 2 are in a love relationship!!!
            I wish you all the best!!!!

Comment

What everyone else has said, ask!

And, even if he says he wants to wait and see what happens, this doesn't mean no, it means you're most likely going to end up in one

Comment

Originally posted by Babzsta View Post
                Thanks everyone. We have a Skype date tonight so let's hope I get up the confidence to ask him!
                Good luck!! Let us know how it goes! ^_^ x

Comment

I agree with what everyone else says! You have to bring it up. Chances are that's what he's thinking about too

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

Working...
                  X