Going to see my girlfriend advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to see my girlfriend advice!

So I am working now and I want to go see my girlfriend. The choices I have are to go see her on weekends through every other month or go see her for a whole week in June. What I'm asking is what would be better way to see her wait the six months or see her every other month?

(My Rant)
    College semester is going to start in January for me and end May so going to see her is going to get more difficult. We haven't met before and I don't want to be a couple that goes a year or two without seeing each other. I have nothing against these couples I just feel that we are close enough to see each other sooner. If I dont get to see her before school starts it will be 11 months before I get to see her. Sorry for the rant I just had to get this off my head!

I would personally go for weekends every other month, because waiting a lot longer for just one week doesn't seem right to me. I mean if a weekend is two days and you're going every other month, then you'll see her three times in the span of 6 months, for a total of 6 days. Instead of seeing her once in a six month span for the span of 7 days. I wouldn't want to wait months on end just to only get one extra day in the end.

But then again, as you can see from my signature, my boyfriend and I take short visits when we can have them, because we don't want to go too long without seeing each other, too. It's only a 2h plane ride for us.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I would agree with Ejoriah, and say the weekends would be better! Waiting a month or two for a visit is much easier than waiting 6 months for a week! Sure, you'd get one extra day if you waited 6 months. But you'd have to wait much longer to be able to see each other again, and it'd hit you even harder when you had to leave, and realise that after spending the past full week with one another, you'd have to go back to being long distance and wait a long long time to be able to see each other once again. It would hurt much more and be much harder to handle. But in the end, it's your decision, and whatever you personally feel is best. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X