No announcement yet.

Really sad. Not sure if I should confront my SO...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IN LD, it's about quality communication, not quantity, really. Quantity can be annoying when you've got stuff to do, and work to handle. Nobody wants to be tied to their phones 100% of the time. I'd imagine going from CD to LD is a HUGE adjustment, and it is going to take a while to find what works for you both and get into rhythm. Three weeks isn't nearly long enough to have figured this out yet, so just be patient and understand that there's nothing to be insecure about. Change can be tough, good luck.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      IN LD, it's about quality communication, not quantity, really. Quantity can be annoying when you've got stuff to do, and work to handle. Nobody wants to be tied to their phones 100% of the time. I'd imagine going from CD to LD is a HUGE adjustment, and it is going to take a while to find what works for you both and get into rhythm. Three weeks isn't nearly long enough to have figured this out yet, so just be patient and understand that there's nothing to be insecure about. Change can be tough, good luck.
      Thanks Moon. We talked and figured it out. That day I posted here our whatsapp didnt function properly. Thats why I didnt hear from him. He waited to skype with me and send me like 8 texts at nigt and during the day. I got them all at once that afternoon and he got mine. We decided to check with each other via facebook or email if we do not hear from each other from a couple of hours. He also said he never minded me texting him that frequently, he was just a bit overwhelmed with his work and life and adjusting and my expectations of him to reply to every text as soon as he has a break from his work or school. I Cut back on these expectations and my texting frequency nevertheless, but it is relieving to know that he is not annoyed by me. I am very communicative. I would be sad if he would not like that part of me. As of now we still are struggeling with being apart, but we are slowly figuring it all out fortunately. I am calm and more patient now, try not to worry as much anymore, which probably helps lol. Well thanks again you all for your thoughts and tipps. I really appreciated all of them and showed them to my SO too.

Comment

Working...
      X