X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Survive Fall If You’re In A LDR!

This is pretty good!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/samimain/wa...nce-relationsh

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Heh! Not bad
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn't like it... most of them were really weird things to do and pretty impractical, in my opinion. The ones that weren't were normal things that people do anyway.
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I laughed at it.

I should also mention that I have a strange sense of humor and there would be no way in hell I could get through this LDR if it weren't for my ability to laugh at it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
          I didn't like it... most of them were really weird things to do and pretty impractical, in my opinion. The ones that weren't were normal things that people do anyway.
          I agree with this, sorry Mims
          Hope it made you smile though
          "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
            I don't think she posted it to be practical. I think she was just being silly.

Anyhow, it made me smile...thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Laural007 View Post
              I don't think she posted it to be practical. I think she was just being silly.
              Yeah! I think that was the point! lol Basically do anything possible so you don't go completely nuts. I thought it was cute.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I agree - I think it was just meant to be fun. Besides, I live in Florida and over half of that list is totally impossible here

Comment

I'm kind of amazed anyone thought it was serious
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

This made me laugh so hard! Thanks Mims!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I busted out laughing from the first "tip", haha

Comment

Haha this made me smile Thanks

Comment

i liked suggestion no 2 hahaha... my SO was just telling me the other day he wants us to do some of these american autumn activities together next year. But I probably won't get the visa in time

Comment

Working...
                          X