Clothing the distance and Uk Spouce/fiance visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothing the distance and Uk Spouce/fiance visa

So we finally decided to close the distance <3 and to get me fiancee or spouce visa (we have not decided yet)..

I am so exited about everything ! such a cool things are going to happen to us in a one year..

But as i see we have to be very strong as fiancee/spouce visa seems super hard to get..

I will need to pass 'life in uk' test and maybe language test and so on..

Bleh bleh why do we need to wait so long when we love each other super much and want to be together during whole our lives?

Has anyone any touch with uk fiancee/spouce visas?

Yeah and there's also a financial requirement, one of the other girls here just posted this thread (https://members.lovingfromadistance....s-your-opinion) and how they are raising the costs even more. I don't know how good of a job he has but prepared for a long and complicated process.

My boyfriend and I were faced with the only options were to go back to university so we would have a better chance of getting a good job and saving up, so we are looking at a lot more years of long distance before we are together permanently. We have other things that affect our situation personally, especially his dad being divorced and also getting older so he can't easily get over to Canada and my boyfriend can't leave him because his dad is really not well because of a very traumatic past, which my boyfriend also has had.

The reasons it is so hard is because the governments can't go on a case by case basis because some people have lied and taken advantage of the system and claimed a marriage to get into the country and then left them and maybe used the benefits/public money, or at least that's one of the possibilities.

I know it sucks too, and it's made me so depressed. I wish my boyfriend and I could just live together and we didn't have to be long distance for so long but it's just the way it is. I wouldn't have it any other way though because I love him and I'd rather be long distance with him than not with him at all.

I haven't done the UK fiance visa or spouse visa, I did read up on it before but am not going back on it right now because I don't want to get too depressed because my boyfriend and I can't do that for a number of years yet.

Oh yeah, and sorry if I sound a bit blah or depressed.. I get that way sometimes.. I should really be doing some course work right now..
    I really meant to say

Good luck!
    Last edited by squeeker; September 28, 2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

We got the Spouse visa back in August.

The hardest part is the financial requirement. As you have to have the amount for 6 months prior to the application, if you don't they will refuse you. Best advice would be to save everything like cards,flight tickets and what not as proof and send things even if you dont think they'll be needed. You can never send too much!

If you want, you can private message me and i'll help you any way i can.
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
      X