What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?

I have been in a long distance relationship for about 6 months now and it has it's up's and down's because we wish we could see each other more often, we were having a conversation over the phone when he told me "You mean a lot to me I'm just a little freaked out not by you but by the fact that I wasn't exactly looking to or expecting to meet someone like you". I am confused by what this means, is this a good thing or does this mean he is not ready for a relationship?

Welcome all opinions because I really like this guy and don't want to mess anything up....

It means you mean a lot to him he is just overwhelmed because he wasn't expecting to meet someone like you

Comment

^ What snow_girl said.

Don't read so much into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge1975 View Post
        "You mean a lot to me I'm just a little freaked out not by you but by the fact that I wasn't exactly looking to or expecting to meet someone like you"
        I said pretty much the same thing to my SO when we first started having feelings for each other. I even added "I can't promise you anything." (eesh! lol) Well, don't read too much in to it. He's probably just trying to figure everything out. Realising that you are officially in a LDR can be quite the thing to process for some. I know it was for me. Eventually I just realised that my SO made it all worth it. Let him process it all without pushing and it should be ok.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
        X