You think your hotter than your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think your hotter than your SO?

Studies show that most people think that their partner is way 'hotter' than they are.
    It is seen as a sign of extreme love that can last for years. And should prevent us from cheating.
    Do you see your SO as being hotter than you?

youbeauty. c o m/relationships/attractive-mates
    Smile every once in a while =)

According to the article I must be in love as I think my partner is a hottie and I regard myself as average

Comment

I was way hotter then my ex, all of them actually.

Comment

Agreed, snow_girl. I was, and still am, way hotter than all of my exes.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Hmm. I used to think he was way out of my league, and now I think we're on equal footing (though really, what is there to compare? We're day and night, physically). I suppose that means I don't love him anymore!
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I think DB and I are both hot.

We are hot completely in our own different ways though!
            I feel like I am an attractive person, but that doesn't mean I don't joke about women chasing him and stealing him away from me.

That would never happen though, we are WAY too awesome together.
            Last edited by miss_jaclynrae; October 8, 2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
              Hmm. I used to think he was way out of my league, and now I think we're on equal footing (though really, what is there to compare? We're day and night, physically). I suppose that means I don't love him anymore!
              haha poor boyfriend
              Smile every once in a while =)

Comment

Well, it is his fault after all. He's spent so much time telling me that I'm the hottest woman on earth and that he can't believe how lucky he is to have me, that I ended up believing it.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I'd say my SO and I are the same in the looks department. Sort of like 23, I thought he was way out of my league but he compliments me so damn much I started feeling way better about myself

There was only one of my exes that I think was hotter than me. But he's fat now. So now I'm winning

Comment

I think we're pretty equal.
                    There are days when I think I'm hotter and there are days (unfortunately more) when I think he's better looking.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

When we first got together, I definitely thought he was way better looking than me.

Now, my confidence is up and we are so much of a "unit" now after having been together so long (in terms of how the people around us see us), that I'd say we are equal. I don't think that leads me to be less likely to be committed though or that our love will fizzle out. I'm still pretty darn in love with him, more so every day.

Comment

I think I'm better looking than my SO. But I still think he's super cute. Not like looks matter to me anyways, he's a way more interesting person on the inside than I feel I am, and that's what makes him more beautiful in certain ways.

Comment

I think we're on the same level as far as looks go

Comment

I never felt the need to compare, honestly. I think he's really handsome. I also know that I can turn a few heads. We're both attractive in our own way and I don't really feel like it's fair to compare... Apples and oranges
                            So, here you are
                            too foreign for home
                            too foreign for here.
                            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

My SO wins, hands down!
                              He doesn't think so. But he's just so darn handsome it's unfair.

Comment

Working...
                              X