No announcement yet.

You think your hotter than your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's more effortlessly attractive than I am. He doesn't even have to try to be pretty. He's got a gorgeous smile, amazing body and charm that could light up a room. I have to try and be pretty, which I don't do very often. I make myself presentable for work and that's about it.

I always say that he's the pretty one and I'm the smart one ( even though he's smart too, I'm just better read)
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

My SO has always been the sexy one, he's just a good looking guy lol, and I swear I can't take a bad picture of him. He's got the looks and the brains he's the whole package haha. I have my days where I think I look good, or I feel sexy, but i've never thought hmm do I look as good or better then my SO? I used to feel way out of my SO's league now, i try not to think like that. He loves and finds me attractive so it's all good.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

I think we're equal. That study is strange! I don't see how that works out well. It's fine to admire your SO but to regard them more highly than you regard yourself is not the best thing to do, in any aspect. I love the way my SO looks but I also love the way I look We are both pretty attractive people.

Comment

I always thought, and still do think, my SO is better looking than me in some ways.
          He has a very attractive face and smile, whereas mine is average.
          He tries to tell me differently all the time, but I'm not convinced. :P
          He's a little on the short side, that's the only department where I think I have an advantage (he's still taller than me though)!
          [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
          became official: 28.03.11
          first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
          second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
          our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
          third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
          fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
          surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
          viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
          jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
          my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

I think we're pretty equal, though maybe I'm just point higher than him. Haha.
            I think it's probably also because we have an age difference, so I'm just younger XD When I see pictures of him from like 8 years ago, he could have been a Japanese idol with that face. XD

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
              I think we're pretty equal, though maybe I'm just point higher than him. Haha.
              I think it's probably also because we have an age difference, so I'm just younger XD When I see pictures of him from like 8 years ago, he could have been a Japanese idol with that face. XD
              Lol! We have one too, which I like to say makes us on different, but equally as hot timelines.

Comment

I think we're equally good looking and reckon we make a good looking couple lol. My SO keeps saying how lucky he is to have me but I feel like I'm the one who lucked out. He's a charmer and is hilariously funny, and an all round cool guy and other people notice that quite quickly. When I see other women eyeing him, in my head I'm like "yeah, that ones all mine, thanks!" haha.

Comment

I feel like he's much better looking than me, but objectively speaking we're probably the same. He is more photogenic, has better style and posture. We make each other look more attractive when we're together, and we're both smitten with each other.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

My SO is just naturally beautiful/hot. She doesn't even have to try and I'm like "wow"!
                    I had/have to work at it! Although if you were asking her, she probably would probably say the same but the other way around! haha

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

He's ridiculously handsome and a lot more photogenic than I am. He's the attractive one, even though he says it's the other way round. I wish I could wake up looking that good then

Comment

I actually think my so is one of the most handsome guys Ive ever seen! Needless to say thats not how I see myself
                        "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

With the age difference I'm pretty positive most will agree that my SO is the better looking one. *smiles* but what "they" say doesn't really matter.. He says he is happy and thats all that does matter.
                          (though of course i still think he's adorable, shhhh don't tell i said that )
                          lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                            Well, it is his fault after all. He's spent so much time telling me that I'm the hottest woman on earth and that he can't believe how lucky he is to have me, that I ended up believing it.
                            LOL

Comment

She's much better looking than I am...

She's also cleaner and knows how to dress.

Comment

My SO is much better looking then me! I also can never take a bad picture of my SO.. one reason is his hair doesn't get messy cause it's short but also just because he looks so handsome all the time. I know people tend to be more critical of themselves.

Though I feel more often at times that I wouldn't mind accepting that we are of equal attractiveness. He compliments me too much!! lol :P He won't have it though, he insists I'm cuter/more attractive.

In my opinion he's more attractive! I just try and compromise with him and say we're both cute or attractive. And I used to be more self conscious of saying I was pretty or attractive in any way, but my SO has made me more confident in myself in a lot of ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X