No announcement yet.

You think your hotter than your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to say we're both equal hahaha..
    especially since we're literally the girl/boy version of each other.

Comment

I think my SO and I are basically on the same level...although there are days when I think that he is hotter than me!

Comment

I think hes hotter than me but he thinks im hotter but we are both equal plus depends on your idea of hot
        sigpicYou had me at hello

Comment

I'm going to be the jerk who says that I am hotter. As far as "general attractiveness," at the core etc, however, I'd say we're equal, but at the moment I'm taking much better care of myself and we both know it.

That sounds awful, but it is what it is.
          ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejay Belle View Post
            I'm going to be the jerk who says that I am hotter. As far as "general attractiveness," at the core etc, however, I'd say we're equal, but at the moment I'm taking much better care of myself and we both know it.

That sounds awful, but it is what it is.
            But you think he's the most beautiful man youve ever seen?
            Smile every once in a while =)

Comment

I think we're pretty much the same, when I first skyped him, there was something that made me think of him as unattractive, but I ended up liking it. I normally think of him as better looking now, but when I get these short amounts of way to high self esteem I feel like the most attractive girl on the planet.
              But that doesn't last to long...

Comment

My man is way hotter than I am.
                He looks just great! He lost soo much weight and is in such good shape! I am jealous of his good looks!
                Plus he's 32 and looks nothing like it!!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I think my SO and I are pretty equal. He is adorable and very handsome! I have turned some heads myself.
                  We make a good looking couple!

Comment

This is funny. Because I have said from the beginning...my husband is WAYYY hotter than me. I am average. My exes? I was HOTTTTT compared to them....(so stuck up sounding)...but I am so secure now....very odd...
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

He's definitely hotter than me, but maybe that's partly because of my shallow love of his sexy New Zealand accent? :P
                      (And did I mention his green eyes and devil-may-care stubble when he doesn't shave for a few days?? *swoons*)

I have my 'pretty' moments, but I had some low self-esteem about appearance from some past relationship issues.. M is fixing them after almost a year of sweet compliments telling me how pretty I am and how attracted to me he is. So I guess I'm starting to see us as closer in appearance, but I'm pretty sure he's always gonna be the hotter one. :P

Comment

My SO is definitely more attractive than I am. He is tall has a killer smile and some very well defined shoulders and arms. I'm constantly telling him I can't believe he's with me and how thankful I am that he was raised with proper manners and is such a gentleman.

Comment

My SO is cute in a dorky way but I'm the hot one. He was told that he's a lucky man. He is.

Comment

Working...
                          X