First argument, he blocked me, need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First argument, he blocked me, need advice

Hi! I am new here. I am from Poland, he is from Portugal. I am 30, he is 36. We met online 3 months ago, after 2 weeks he bought a ticket to meet me, he came to visit me, wanted to shorten the distance, we fell in love, spent 2 weeks at my place, after that we were online all the time, skyping, calling, sending gifts, he was very active and for me all the time, asking when will i come... I didn't know how to be in such a relation, I stopped sending him daily pics of me, saying nice words, I became sad because of the distance, I was complaining, I was jealous. He was sweet and patient. But one day his old friend came to him after 3 years, I bet they started talking and he wrote me that things are going bad and maybe everyone goes their own way and I asked to talk on the phone or skype about that. 3 days of silence and after that he blocked me from facebook, gchat and skype. I know he was inviting me millions of times to see him and I was just silent, I can't tell you why. I care about him a lot. I wasn't conscious of my mistakes. What can I do? Looks like he doesn't want to talk anymore. I want t orepair it cause we were real soulmates. But I am a closed person so it made it more difficult. I plan to visit him. Or shall I forget?

He blocked you because of a fight? Forget him.

PS Welcome to LFAD! Also, here's a forum pro-tip: You only need to post a thread once, we will see it across all of the boards. The boards are linked together.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Him blocking you is very immature and doesn't really show that he cares much. If you really love someone and you know they are going through a hard time, you don't just block them. You talk about it and deal with it. Fights happen. Not once have I blocked my SO or even thought about it. Like Lyonsgirl said, I would forget him.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I too am hopping on the "forget him" express. He's acting like a child and you need a man!
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

sounds to me like an ex gf came back into the picture, he blocked her and hooked up with the ex.
          things moved very fast for 3 months and you werent comfortable with it. Take him blocking you as a sign that it wasnt meant to be. But dont be asurprised if he comes back wanting to be with you again if him and the ex dont work out
          everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by subeasley View Post
            sounds to me like an ex gf came back into the picture, he blocked her and hooked up with the ex.
            things moved very fast for 3 months and you werent comfortable with it. Take him blocking you as a sign that it wasnt meant to be. But dont be asurprised if he comes back wanting to be with you again if him and the ex dont work out
            I agree with this. You need a man in your life, not a little boy who acts in such a passive-aggressive manner.
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
            X