LDR movie scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR movie scenes

What is the best/most significant movie or movie scene you've seen about a LDR?
    I just saw the movie The Words, and in one scene, one of the main characters has to leave Paris (where his SO lives) to go back to the U.S.
    It was a really sad scene and definitely made me choke up, because I totally know that heart wrenching feeling (as I'm sure most of you do!) of having to leave your beloved.

Thanks for reading

I love the one in "New Year's Eve" when the nurse (Halle Berry) calls her bf, who is in the army and they videochat at midnight!! I always cry when I see it!

Comment

Going the Distance is really, really great. Watched it with my SO the other night (about the 4th time for me...) and he really liked it. He felt guilty about liking it because it is a bit of a rom-com flick, but just the fact that we could relate to it so well made it such a great one to watch together. Really recommend it for anyone looking for a laugh

Comment

Everybody needs to watch "Like Crazy." Best movie about an LDR. It's on Netflix! I've seen it at least five times

Comment

I can't say it was the best movie about LDR I've watched, but I enjoyed it so I want to share it (plus, it's based on a true story AND it's a german film)

Same same but different
          Based on the true story of Benjamin Prufer and Sreykeo Solvan. The unexpected and uncertain love story of Sreykeo, a 21 year old bar girl in Phnom Penh and Ben, a young German student traveling to Cambodia on a post graduation summer trip. When Ben returns home to Germany he discovers that Sreyko is sick and he takes on the responsibility to save her. On the way he discovers a world where not everyone is dealt the same cards and where motivations are not always pure. Written by The Film Catalogue

Comment

Working...
          X