need ideas with communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need ideas with communication

My boyfriend and I contact mostly through phone calls and text. He doesn't have a computer. With me working 3rd shift and him working 10-12 hours during the day, it's hard to see eachother. The problem is his phone is acting up and needs a new one. He's so cute though and is determined to still talk to he has to take his battery out and put it back in to restart his phone just to text me while he's at work. Until he can get a new phone what can I do to show him how much I care about him during our down times of communicating? Any ideas?

Originally posted by countryrider13 View Post
    My boyfriend and I contact mostly through phone calls and text. He doesn't have a computer. With me working 3rd shift and him working 10-12 hours during the day, it's hard to see eachother. The problem is his phone is acting up and needs a new one. He's so cute though and is determined to still talk to he has to take his battery out and put it back in to restart his phone just to text me while he's at work. Until he can get a new phone what can I do to show him how much I care about him during our down times of communicating? Any ideas?
    Is he also in USA? You guys are still pretty new as a couple, but if a few months progress and you can afford it and he cannot I would mail him a prepaid phone to use.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X