Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mllebamako DO NOT READ - Everyone else please do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mllebamako DO NOT READ - Everyone else please do!

Helloo
    Last thread I'll spam you with I promise! So I agreed with Mllebamako that she would contain her curiosity and not open this thread, and because she's an honest person I believe her

So, as you may or may not know, she is pregnant and will take her maternity leave from work next week, so it won't be long before the baby arrives! I asked all participants of the photo contest to add a message to congratulate Laura and her family, because I am making a book of all the entries of the contest as a gift.

Now, what I decided, it is even more fun if there would be another part to the book with even more messages for her! If you've already participated in the baby shower photo contest I obviously already have your message. If you want to be included too, just write whatever you want to say and post it here. You have until Monday night to do this! I'll be making the book during the weekend and finish it on Tuesday, so that I can send it to her. There will also be a printed version, kind of like a photo album. I'm sending that to her by the end of next week. If you don't want others to read it you can also PM it to me.

So - in short: Congratulate Mllebamako on her soon-to-arrive baby, and anything else you want to say to her. Then I'll put it in the book!

P.S. This is for EVERYONE, don't be afraid that you don't know her well enough!

No thanks.
    But good luck!
    Smile every once in a while =)

Comment

This is really awesome! I'll think a message up soon!

Comment

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! May your baby be healthy and happy!

Sending love from Vermont!
        Kristin

sigpic

Comment

Good luck, I look forward to welcoming you to the mummy club soon

Comment

Congratulations Laura and family on growing bigger and better <3 Baby Bamako is already cared for by so many people around the world. Enjoy every single moment, even the ones where you're exhausted and you think you just can't anymore. It really does go by so much more quickly than you can ever imagine. Lots of love and hugs from Florida - Krista & family (a/k/a blankita719)

Comment

Congrats my friend!! Babies are such a blessing....So happy to have been a part of your growing family....LOVE YOU!!!! Lucinda
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Have a great time with your child! They grow up fast ^_^ Many congratulations! I send my regards to your entire family.

<3 Lori

Comment

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy Laura! Wishing you and your family many years of happiness in life and with the new arrival. May it all be what you hope for. Lots of love and blessings from Arizona - Kat & Billy (Lady Daemon & Daemon)

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                  Back Together: August 1,2012
                  First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                  Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                  Engaged: January 17,2013
                  Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                  Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                  We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                  SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                  Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

We wish you the best of luck and all happiness in the world for your baby. May it be healthy and always happy, bringing joy to you and your family every day!
                    Stay in there when it gets tough, you know it will be worth it!
                    Lots of love from Connecticut,
                    snow & charley

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Congrats to you and the whole family
                      Sending best wishes to the new tiny member of the family from Finland!

Comment

(Oooh, I hope I'm not too late !)

Congratulations to you and your lovely little family, Laura. Let the little one step into your life with lots of joy, peace and prosperity.

Comment

Your life is going to be changed forever now, but it ll bring only joy. I wish you good luck.
                          Congratulations to you and your family.

Comment

You may not know me, but I wish you many congratulations on the birth of your baby.
                            May your bundle of joy be happy and healthy, along with the rest of your family!

Comment

Thank you so much for all the great messages so far! You have all day tomorrow to send them in still, so keep them coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X