Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mllebamako DO NOT READ - Everyone else please do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    Congratulations on your baby, and the newest member of your family.
    I wish you and your family all the best.
    We might not have talked privately that much, but we joined this community only a few days apart - many years ago and therefore we've been able to follow each other through the ups and downs of life. From the time you worked in France to now when you welcome your baby into the world. May you all be blessed with health and happiness.
    Kind Regards, Isabella (milaya).

Comment

Je suis tellement heureuse pour toi et ta petite famille, et je pense que le bébé a beaucoup de chance de venir au monde dans un environnement aussi riche et chaleureux. Je sais que tu seras un mère formidable.
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

************************************************** ******************************

Hello from Tery! Maybe we don't really know each other and the only thing I know that your avatar is cute! Congratulation for being a mommy soon! Be ready to enjoy the every single experience and you will be surprised about how can love have the power that much!
        Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
        Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
        Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
        Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family! I wish you all the best in the world. A baby is a miracle. It'll change you forever and even though we only know each other from forum and blog posts, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mum. Take care!

Comment

I don't have a lot of space in the book anymore... Therefore I'll be taking 3 more messages. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! I wish you and your family all the best for the future and hope this time brings you many happy memories!!
              Lots of Love from the UK,
              Natasha (Xanahtas) and Sud

Comment

I have now received as many messages as fit in the book, thanks everyone!

Comment

I chatted with MissButterfly last night and she filled me in on this secret thread (which I did NOT read by the way, scout's honor!). She also sent me the link and showed me the beautiful photo book that she has been working on that is filled with the contest pictures/stories and your personal notes to me and my family.

I feel so blessed and I am so thankful to have such an amazing and supportive community! I was blown away by the pictures and personal memories that were shared and the sweet, thoughtful words that were written. And I definitely teared up while reading it

Huge thank you to MissB and Zephii, who put in so much time/effort/love into all of these baby shower projects. And another huge thank you to everyone else who contributed. You've really made me and my family feel special and loved by people all over the world. MERCI!

Comment

Mllebamako CONGRETULATIONS ! გილოცავ ! Wish your baby to be super-buper happy, healthy! Wish you all the best ! Be THE coolest MOM and the coolest friend of your baby in the world ! :* Can't even imagine how cool it feels when such miracle as having a baby is happening to you !

Comment

https://www.albelli.nl/onlinefotoboe...ign=SFB_widget

No clue if this link works, but I hope so! Here you can see the book. The text won't be very readable in this example, but in the printed version it will all look normal.
                      If you want to make it bigger, click 'volledig scherm' in the top right corner of the box!

ETA: It works for me, hopefully it does for everyone!

Comment

Works for me!

Much love for your little family Mlle, and MissButterfly, you did a fantastic job! What an amazing keepsake
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Loved it!

Comment

Working...
                          X