showing the world I love him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

showing the world I love him!

I just love my SO so much,I just wanna run onto the roof top and scream it to the world! Problem is I live in a small town so my voice won't go very far! so I'm hoping all you fellow members on here can help a girl out? I want to show him how much I love him, so if you could mail me an actual note or postcard from all over the world saying something like Teri loves James (you can be creative) that would be so awesome! Then I'll collect them all and hand them to him and tell him I really did declare my live to him to the whole world!!! I'm so excited!!!! If you want to help me, message me and I'll give you the Address to mail the card to thank you all so much in advance!!!

Thanks to those who have said they'd help....I hope to get a lot of responses for this to work

Comment

While I really think this is a sweet idea and it made me want to collect postcards from everywhere I go to say the same, I won't be participating in this, sorry :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Sorry, I don't get it: why does the whole world need to know? Surely the person who needs to know you love him is your so?

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
          Sorry, I don't get it: why does the whole world need to know? Surely the person who needs to know you love him is your so?
          Oh I totally get that!
          I remember feeling that way when we first started dating! I just wanted everyone to know that I love him and that he loves me, that I finally found a good man who treats me right! It's a good feeling and I really think it's a sweet idea and if some people do it for her, good for them and her, I'm sure it'll make her SO smile.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

There's nothing wrong for feeling that way, and it's a sweet idea which is what I was going for. No different than someone proposing in front of a huge crowd of people

Comment

Originally posted by countryrider13 View Post
              There's nothing wrong for feeling that way, and it's a sweet idea which is what I was going for. No different than someone proposing in front of a huge crowd of people
              Sorry I didn't mean there was anything wrong with it, I just didn't understand it. Maybe I'm just a stereotypical Brit who prefers quieter shows of affection. We're all different though so good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
              X