No announcement yet.

Your biggest challenge ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As most of you wrote I am my own worst enamy. I do have low self esteem and it*s been a while since I have been in a relationship. But, he told me that too.
    I tend to overthink things and this is causing me so much internal pain. I think I am crazy ...

Comment

Originally posted by alizee View Post
      I tend to overthink things and this is causing me so much internal pain. I think I am crazy ...
      Nah, you're not crazy, have you noticed my username?

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
        ME. I am by far my own worst enemy. I constantly overthink things and I tend to be insecure, which can make me worry too much about my relationship. He is the opposite and can keep me grounded when I get worked up and scared. I wish I could just be as level-headed as him. I have depression and anxiety so that has played a role in my insecurities. I worry he'll find someone better than me, even though he promised me forever on many separate occasions. When we are CD, things are always fine and I don't worry.
        I am that way too ... and I thought I was the only one with stupid and negative thoughts!!!

Comment

We should start a fellowship called "overthinkers anonymous", I bet our meetings would be crowded, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THINK2MUCH View Post
            We should start a fellowship called "overthinkers anonymous", I bet our meetings would be crowded, lol.
            You made me laugh!!!! In the state that I am in right now (negative, low self esteem thoughts about him leaving me ...) this was a good joke!!!!

Comment

My biggest challenge is also overthinking...and it always tends to be in a negative sort of way

I hate how the distance can make tiny little disagreements, that normally wouldn't even register in CD, seem completely huge and horrible. It's like I have this fear that if we fight while we're far apart it means we might break up, or that perhaps we're not good at this long distance thing. We had the occasional disagreement when we lived close to each other but it seems like we have legitimate fights now that we're far apart. Why is it that distance can make tiny little things seem like such a big deal? Or perhaps I'm overthinking and making them into a bigger deal than they need to be...gah!

Comment

Working...
              X