Clear All

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LFAD

What are your spooky plans? My SO and I are watching horror movies
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

I will be bowling and drinking beer like I do every Thursday night! lol
    I do want to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight if I have the time though!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Happy hallo-weeeeeen!!!!
      i dont have plans for tonight apart from watching scary films all day all by my self!
      but tomorrow i hope to go to a house party! so excited!!! oooooh.

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Sadly, I won't be doing anything tonight. Oh well!
        Hope everyone else enjoys their night!

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone! We're having a Halloween party at my house tonight so kind of excited for that...and I plan on eating candy all day/night. The norm.

Comment

Well I am taking my youngest trick or treating, not sure if the 16 year old wants to hang or not. I haven't inquired what my SO is doing... he's a spur of the moment person so who knows lol
            Black_Halloween : Hello from a fellow "Connecticadian" as my SO likes to say LOL

Comment

My ex and I are taking the kids trick or treating

Comment

We have been watching Xfiles together, and that show is so much more dark and creepy than I thought it would be. It is total Halloween material. I was thinking of some more of that and add in some fun upbeat movie like Despicable Me 2.
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I carved some pumpkins earlier with my little girl now we're watching Monsters v Aliens and eating cake.

Comment

Happy Halloween everybody. My favorite time of the year . Probably just gonna hang with my fiance and watch some Horror films together. Probably even eat a little bit of candy. Hope everyone who is trick or treating or taking their young ones has a safe and fun night.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                    Back Together: August 1,2012
                    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                    Engaged: January 17,2013
                    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Happy Halloween!
                      Tonight I will go out to dinner with my friend and her daughters. Then we will take them trick-or-treating. Can't wait!

Comment

Happy Halloween!!! I'm not doing anything special besides going to a 7:10pm class and skyping my SO <3 Sounds like a lot of you guys have fun plans though, have fun!

Comment

I'm feeling so envious of kids today. I should have a bag full of candy that I didn't have to buy myself...

Comment

My roommate invited me out to a party but I have too much homework, so I'm helping her with her costume (she's going as a fox) and also baking a cake so that when she comes home drunk she can have some :P
                            So, here you are
                            too foreign for home
                            too foreign for here.
                            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Happy Halloween!!!

Well, I went to the hospital and did my clinical rotation for the day. Then, I came home and got dressed up as a minion and handed out candy to the kids. Now, I'm watching Ghostbusters and studying for my OBGYN test tomorrow. No scary movies for me, because I am a big baby.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X