Is this a valid complaint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetdevil View Post
    I spoke to him about it saying it left me feeling unhappy but the discussion has caused him to even reply less because was not something fun to talk about... :/
    I can see where he comes from but it is obviously hurtful to you since this really bothers you. How about saying something like; What should we do to make our conversations more fun for the both of us?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It wasnt about the fun...
      It was just about the quantity
      Smile every once in a while =)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetdevil View Post
        Am I just complainting when I say it bothers me that I only get 2-3 messages a day from my SO? And thats not just for a few days but for a longer period of time... With that there is no skype, no calling, no nothing. Just small 2-sentence messages about how his day was and what my plans are for the evening and goodnight usually.

Also in the weekends I hear practically nothing. Since he goes to the pub he gets out of bed around 2 pm ish (which is 3 pm in my country) and then its time for breakfast and playstation or something. So I still dont hear a lot from him.

He does work during the week but he is able to reply to (unimportant messages from) facebook friends on his timeline while I might get a reply around 7ish in the evening He says work is busy but I see he has time to read the messages I send rather quickly. Also I am sure his boss gives him a lunch break or something so in my opinion he can just send a little quick 'hi'

I always thought LDR took more effort than CD relationships. To try to feel and stay connected to one another
        Someone give me some advice as to whether I should talk to him about this or just suck it up!
        Sorry to hear that the conversation didn't go too well :/ But remember boys are stupid and need more time to process things. I've gone through the same thing with my SO. He's in a little different situation because he has ADHD, so I know him not responding is sometimes not his fault, just he's getting distracted.

Also, I see that you're quite young, and I'm assuming that your SO is in his early twenties as well. That's the time for boys to hang out with their "bros". The whole moniker "bros before hoes" is made for your early twenties…which SUCKS. So bad. But again, boys are kind of stupid, and sometimes don't see the big picture, but only see what's in front of them. Maybe don't speak to him for a few days, and maybe he'll realize that he misses your daily musings about your day. I know waiting is hard, but think about your relationship in the long run, and how much better it could be If the relationship is meant to be, it's worth all the shit you have to go through. It really is Hope all works out well!

Comment

Actually all of his 'bro's' are engaged and not really into hanging out, partying or gaming (or whatever guys do)
          He's late 20s.
          Smile every once in a while =)

Comment

Working...
          X