What are your Christmas plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmileyK View Post
    Thanks! He lives with his Dad near Mjölby, and his Mum lives in Stockholm, so we'll be spending about 3 weeks with each of them.
    Whoot, I got family in Motala, like, half an hour from Mjölby! That's cool Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas together!

Met online: February 2011
    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I'll be spending Christmas with my husband and my family. I'm very happy to have him here <3

Comment

Yes I'm spending 2 weeks with my amazing guy and his family. I'm so happy !! And I just want the day to come I'm flying to Utah for this and this is the longest time we have ever been toghter I'm so excited but I'm scared

Comment

My SO lives in my hometown so I always spend Christmas with him. I actually miss out on my family's Christmas vacation because I want to spend time with him. But my parents completely understand. We have dinner with them before they leave and exchange presents. I always call them on Christmas Day.

This year we will stay up all Christmas Eve making cookies and then wake up together in our apartment on Christmas Day - I live there during school breaks so we consider it ours. We will go to Mass pretty early, open our presents to each other, and then head to his dad's house for lunch and his mom's for dinner.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
            I'll be with my man this christmas!
            He bought some tree decorations last year and we hope we can have a small tree in our room, but if not we're going to have a big tree in the apartment downstairs. We're also going to take a ride and look at all the beautiful christmas decorations and take pictures for my family American Christmas HELL YEAH
            Oh you're here now! I live right next to Ellington. Snow in the forecast!

Me and my SO are "hoping" to get at least Christmas together since neither one of us really has anyone else to spend it with. (Did that make sense). First we were going to aim for Thanksgiving and Christmas but something came up on his end so....
            Then we'll have the New Years Eve party and if I get my way even Valentines day... (what a girl can dream)
            Last edited by Rachelm920; November 11, 2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X