US Back to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Back to Australia

Hello everyone who isn't Kaitlin, and a SPECIAL hello to every one else :3 Hi Kaitlin, lol. Anyway, this is a new thread I'm starting to share with all of you how my life is going right now. At this general point in time I'm at the library posting this as quickly as possible, as there is only 21 minutes left in this session and I have quite a few things to do.

I now have a job, I'm working with a company called Abilities Unlimited. It's a difficult company to explain, so I will not be wasting any time on it at this moment. I'm still on probation, hoping to get off soon. I'm making a decent amount of money, and I'm attempting to save up as much as I can, as fast as I can. I've applied for a few more jobs since I've started working, and hopefully I get one. More jobs means more money, more money means I can get to Kaitlin faster.

I think about her every day, and talk about her pretty much non-stop. If you asked the people I'm usually around or living with, they'd probably say it's getting a little bit irritating lol xD Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if one of my friends told me I talk about her in my sleep.

Right now, I'm living in Perry. It's a small... Boring... uneventful town in the middle of Iowa. Des Moines was much better, so much more to do. And it smells like death here due to the fact that we have a freaking Tyson foods factory right in town. Blech! So nasty. Been so bored here. Trying to talk to Kaitlin as much as possible, I send her messages as much as I can. Hopefully she sees this as soon as she gets back online.

Haven't been doing much else recently. Video games (one of my friends is letting me borrow his PS3), TV (not always interesting things to watch though), and quite a bit more reading than usual. I've come to realize that in Perry, there isn't much in the way of intelligence, and I have already been self-proclaimed as the town genius (i.e., I've nominated myself as such).

But anyway! Sorry about getting so off topic, what I really wanted to talk about was Kaitlin. I love her so much, and I can't wait to finally see her. As she's said in one of her own posts, we have birthdays very close to each other. I'm hoping to to skype her on my birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and her birthday (which is pretty much new years lol), and hopefully I can convince her and my therapist to have a skype session during one of my appointments. I'd like for us to just have a nice chat and have them meet, as he's been one of the most supportive people in my relationship with Kaitlin.

But now, it's time for me to say fare well, because my time is almost up, and we have places to go, things to do, things such as that.

P.S. Kaitlin, if you are reading this, I've very recently bought the new Avenged Sevenfold album. I F*CKING LOVE IT!!! I remember you said some of the songs made you think of me, and I think I've figured out which ones. Anywhoodles, Love you Kaitlin!!! Bye bye, Starfruit :3
Working...
X