Count-ups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count-ups!

So basically this is a thread where you can share your count-ups. Feel free to share count-ups about anything you like, whether it be from when you first met, became official, had your fist kiss, etc.

As you can tell from the ticker in my signature, Ky and I met (online that is, we're yet to meet in person) almost three years ago, wow that has gone so quick!

He first called me almost two years ago, it was on my birthday and was the best present I could have ever received!

Next!

Lol =) I met Drew... well we were online one night and he messaged me on FB asking why i was having a bad day, and we talked till 2 am! lol, and i got his # so we txted till i went to bed =) The next day he met me after work... i was mopping so i looked like a mess >.< But he still tough i looked beautiful, and since tht time we've been dating! ^_^

Comment

Fun thread! Well Rane and I started going out 404 days ago. We've been engaged 172 days. And we first met in person 190 days ago. (I have a "moments" app on my iphone that keeps track of this :P)

Comment

Wow garnet, that sounds like an awesome app!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDreamer View Post
          Wow garnet, that sounds like an awesome app!
          It does! I want one!

I just went through mine & Tanja's conversation history from when we first me in person, before and after I mean - it was only a long weekend, we were so excited before it and then immediately after that we were both sooooooooo down and depressed. Brought back some memories that.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, the reason I checked was to get the exact date of our first kiss

It was 415 days ago (WOW!) It seems so long ago when you type it like that!

We met online 809 days ago. Amazing.

We became official 517 days ago.

Time flies...
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

630 days since we both registered the forum where we met - we somehow joined the very same day!

543 days since Jesse posted that shirtless picture of himself and another member thought we are a couple, which is really where our "story" begun. :P

506 days since we started using Skype and webcams

488 days since we became a couple (well, that's what we decided on anyway, since there was no actual date)

223 days since we first met in real life

Hehe, that was fun.

Comment

Wow it does look amazing when you put it to numbers, lol! 415 days since we first kissed, can't believe that. Still remember the kiss like it was yesterday though

Comment

Me too babe

Originally posted by Taija View Post
                630 days since we both registered the forum where we met - we somehow joined the very same day!
                That MUST be fate, Taija
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

First time we met in person : 653 days ago.
                  First date/first kiss : 637 days ago.
                  First *ahem* : 617 days ago.

Makes it sound very scary!!

Comment

First *ahem* : 617 days ago.
                    That's funny! =D

Comment

Working...
                    X