No announcement yet.

I need reinforcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that don't contact him. Just be happy for him "quietly".

We had an incident with my SO and his ex-girlfriend over the summer. My SO told me one day that he had been Skyping with his ex because he had to share some old pictures to her over Skype, because her laptop had crashed and she lost all of her travel photos. (They had thousands of backpacking photos taken together) I was extremely hurt by this... I did not understand why they had to actually Skype to do that! I trust my SO 100% but still I thought this was a weird thing to do. He is not very good with technology and said that in Skype he knows how to send bigger files. That's why they Skyped.. and it was not his idea to actually Skype, but the girl called him while he was sending the file and he picked it up. He said it was extremely awkward and he did not enjoy it, and that he has no feelings whatsoever for that girl. I know that their relationship ended in a very bad note (the girl cheated) so I know how he feels about her. But still that day was the hardest in our relationship (at least for me) cause I was just so hurt about this. After calming down I know that is was pointless to get so mad, but still... ugh. I guess I also reacted so badly because I know what this girl did to my SO - he really suffered from the cheating!!! - I just did not want my SO to be in contact with this cheater :/

Comment

Thanks guys. I know this was a bit of a silly post, but I just needed a few more intelligent voices to talk me out of doing something rash. I really appreciate it.
      And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Don't do it, especially if he had a hard time moving on. He may take it as you are still interested in him. There is a reason he's in your past.

Comment

Working...
        X