during work days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

during work days

Me and my SO are both having work now. The thing is after my work I feel tired and I can't tell much anything to her when we're exchanging text messages. I even feel tired and sleepy when i get home. Since i came from work I don't have can't think much to say plus i have fatigue from work. We are happy whenever we meet at least on weekends but it just we feel not energetic on the rest of the days.

any ideas how I can overcome this?

Skype time until you fall asleep?
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

It must be ok to be tired. Say; Baby I am so tired, wish I could fall asleep in your arms... Everybody wants to just feel missed and appreciated. if you have the energy at work brakes, you could text her then or record a video message on skype or eyejot. Being tired is very real. If you both feel it, you can dream of again feeling energized by having the day off and being together.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Just a simple goodnight on Skype would always suffice my SO and I if one or the both of us was too tired.

Met online: 1/30/11
        Met in person: 5/30/12
        Second visit: 9/12/12
        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Can you talk for a few minutes on your lunch break? I'm sure she would appriciate that and be more understanding when you tell her how exhausted from work you are and would love to just crawl into bed.

Comment

That's normally what my SO and I do. He just started his job too and we're both working either opposite shifts or the same ones depending on scheduling. It's honestly better to talk/exchange messages during your lunch break, which is what he and I do. Even before work if that's an option for you. My SO did that for me and we talked a bit so that way, he could go home and fall promptly asleep right after work, since he had a pretty long day.

Comment

She's started talking to me from work while I'm at work for a little bit around lunchtime ... and I'm just happy to hear from her. It also makes the day feel better even being at work and all. Daydreaming while at work is much better when she's made me smile a bit from just a few words on a text message.

Comment

Working...
              X