Cute things our SOs do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJ22 View Post
    Guys, what are these raspberry kisses everyone is talking about?
    When you kiss somebody's skin and make fart noises :P
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Guys, what are these raspberry kisses everyone is talking about?
      Those are basically kisses where the lips are attached to wherever the kisser likes, and the air is blown out through the semi closed lips to created that "farting" sound. Raspberry kisses are funny, affectionate, not just for romantic couples but for various intimate situations like between a parent and a kid, or between sibling if they are really close. Definitely very cute. I sometimes tell my girlfriend I want to give her raspberries myself xD

Comment

He would always walk on the footpath side that was closest to the street to protect me, and he also sleeps on the side closest to the bedroom door for the same reason. lol. would never let me sleep on his side, dammit.

Comment

He really loves to play with my hair.... It always calms me, like I am his baby but in a very sensual way

He uses a lot of small words that I think is super cute, because it shows his sweet voice

When we say goodbye on Skype, he will give the screen a big wet kiss!
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

When he wants to be cute, or if he did something silly or teasing, he'll tilt his head and make his "cute" face. Looks up at me, and give this little boy grin and makes me melt, he knows how cute he is and uses it against me lol
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

For how serious and "adult" like his is, he has the canny ability to make me giggle in a heartbeat!
              Whether it be with a funny accent, or using one of his amazing pet names, or saying something completely out of nowhere... BOOM, immediate giggles!
              It is adorable how he does it, mostly because he is so serious about it! It isn't as if he is doing it to make me laugh, he is just being... HIM.

Then of course there are the small things like how he always uses obnoxiously huge bowl (I am talking mixing bowl status) when he eat foods that require one.
              How goddamn HAPPY he is in the morning and how he seems to need to share it with me.
              The fact that he can't force a smile in pictures at all, but his real smile, with his crinkled eyes and happy face... it is perfect and completely adorable.

I could go all day. I am with someone who 100% makes me crack up, and the cute things he does that make me laugh, he hasn't stopped doing since day one.

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                He really loves to play with my hair.... It always calms me, like I am his baby but in a very sensual way
                My bf does that too and he could do it for hours.. he always tells me how much he loves my hair and likes to play with it

One time he even started to braid my hair when we were going out with some friends and a little bored... this was sooooo cute

Comment

My SO goes to sleep before I do. So he'll hug and kiss me and tell me goodnight, then roll over and go to sleep. But once or twice a week he'll wake up and forget he already said goodnight. So I suddenly feel him snuggle against me and tell me he loves me and I get yet another good night it's so cute.

Met online: 1/30/11
                  Met in person: 5/30/12
                  Second visit: 9/12/12
                  Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

He doesnt know he does this, but everytime we cross a road while walking he instinctively reaches for my hand like I am a little kid that needs protection
                    According to my SO, I always pull his hand/sleeve when we're about to cross a road... Must be since he's just a couple months younger than my younger brother (2 years younger than me), it's turned into a reflex from childhood At least I can blame it on that...

OT: He'll giggle whenever I blurt out a random "GIGGLE!" and then look really annoyed and guilty (I trained him well )

The oh so indignant look he gets on his face whenever I get to correct his English is priceless!

How he dresses way better (according to weather) here than in England
                    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

When we watch a movie and I fall asleep on the sofa, he plays with my hair during the entire movie. When the movie is over and he wants to go to sleep he doesn't want to wake me up and just carries me to bed

Comment

My SO is a lot taller than me so he likes to pick me up all the time.. He does it very suddenly so I always scream. I just love how "small" I feel because he has the strength to pick me up.

He is very protective when we walk on the side of the street, he never wants me to be on the side where cars go.

He is the biggest snuggler I have ever met. Everytime we watch a movie or just hang out on the sofa/bed, he wants to snuggle and always gives many kisses on my neck.. <3

When he brushes teeth he has to walk around the apartment - he cannot stop. He says that he just can't stay put when brushing teeth and he does not know why I think it's super cute!

Comment

He likes to bring home some goodies, like a danish or donut from time to time and hides them from me. Then he tells me he's going to get some water and if I want some too and when he comes back he brings them up and surprises me with them

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

When hes talking about something serious and pauses the conversation to say "Jessi..." then i say "yes?" then he says " i love you "
                            always melts my heart!

Comment

He starts hiccuping if he laughs too hard...which I find hilarious - him, not so much.
                              ~~~

Comment

My SO spends more time on his hair each morning than I do. Not sure if I'd call that 'cute', but it's definitely amusing

Comment

Working...
                                X