No announcement yet.

Cute things our SOs do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He likes to put his hand on my knee while he's driving. Or he'll get hold of my hand and put it on his knee. Makes me go all fuzzy inside...
    London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

When my SO is really tired (generally because he's stayed up extremely late all night, despite my constant attempts to tell him to go to sleep) he'll start rambling. And he won't stop talking about the most random nonsense things and asking silly what if questions - like "if I was a zombie would you be scared of me?" and "maybe I'm not even human" - And he just goes on and on.. And it's so funny and cute. :P

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
      Started Dating - 08.11.12
      First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
      Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      22 / 60

Comment

Every single night that we're together: "Can you give me a massage? Pretty please?" *pout*

Comment

Originally posted by chizatlauren View Post
          Every single night that we're together: "Can you give me a massage? Pretty please?" *pout*
          My man asks for "the stones", which is a small box full of glass stones that I put on his back to make him relax :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by chizatlauren View Post
            hahaha, cute
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My SO is really good at acting like animals. He does the best sea lion, I can't stay grumpy when he starts clapping his hands and making weird noses. I can't resist his lost puppy look.

Comment

Every single time I twist/braid my bangs to the side, my SO always tells me I look very pretty. It's the same exact hairstyle every time, and it only takes one clip, but the way his face lights up..

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Its a few things my SO when we cuddle at night for the first time as we was sleep i felt his had lightly press on my hand to hold hands while we were sleeping Or when were on tango nd he asks really silly nd sticks his tounge out im always cracking up!When he first told me after are secound visit that he was going to marry me <3

Comment

He makes cute whiney sounds in his sleep lol.

Also, if we don't kiss in spurts of 3 he pouts. <3 him!
                    "You want for myself
                    You get me like no one else
                    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                    Even in the darkest part of me
                    I am beautiful with you
                    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                    You're here with me
                    Just show me this and I'll believe
                    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Whenever he passes through a set of automatic doors, he has to wave his hands in front like magic xD or Jedi, as he says. XD

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                      Started Dating - 08.11.12
                      First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                      Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                      22 / 60

Comment

Love this!

Mine? Well, his cute little words, his hyper, childlike stage..

Comment

Originally posted by roosie View Post
                          My SO is really good at acting like animals. He does the best sea lion, I can't stay grumpy when he starts clapping his hands and making weird noses. I can't resist his lost puppy look.
                          I suppose that's something men are awesome at - my future sister in law told me her husband makes the best legless tiger and fish lol
                          My man likes to be a cat :P He is all snuggly and cute, but then he arches his back and hisses at me! It is soo funny!!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I would not really call my bf cute, however he is doing many little things that make me feel loved and make me melt inside Cuddling on the sofa, his hand on my leg when driving etc. He is great fan of the local football team and bought me a jersey for our anniversary, so I can go with him to see the matches. And when he has the early morning shift, he would set a coffemaker for me with a cup and a little note "love you" Damned, I miss him so much ...

Comment

He can say the cheesiest things and make me love it. Like saying i am the prettiest flower in the world.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I have a back problem that makes spending a long time on my feet (standing, walking, shopping, etc) really tiring for me. When I get tired or cold or upset I'll lean into his chest and he always wraps his arms around my shoulder and kisses my forehead so softly and gently.

He also loves brushing my hair. Usually after 'fun' I'll hand him the hairbrush and let him brush and braid my hair for me before we go to sleep
                                So, here you are
                                too foreign for home
                                too foreign for here.
                                Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Working...
                                X