No announcement yet.

Cute things our SOs do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching some Anna Akana video and my man looks over and says "Hey who's that?" "I didn't know I had a second wife" so I give him the stare of death and he turns around shyly and says "love meeeeeeeee" :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
      I was watching some Anna Akana video and my man looks over and says "Hey who's that?" "I didn't know I had a second wife" so I give him the stare of death and he turns around shyly and says "love meeeeeeeee" :P
      I can imagine this, my brother is doing the same thing hilarious

Comment

My SO reads Harry Potter out loud to me on Skype, so I´ll fall asleep to his voice <3

Comment

He has the sound of Jean-Luc Picard's doorbell as his text ringtone, so when he gets a text and the sound goes off he always says "Come." in Picard's voice.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

The way she sneezes, so quiet and cute! Absolutely adorable!
            "Live, laugh and love. Always."

Comment

Originally posted by SaraHonRara View Post
              My SO reads Harry Potter out loud to me on Skype, so I´ll fall asleep to his voice <3
              My boyfriend does this too! Except not Harry Potter, it's normally fairy tales except for that one time he told me the plot to Gladiator as a bedtime story....

A few days ago he told me that when he sees babies on the bus or in town, it makes him think of me. I almost cried But not before teasing him about the reason (Is it because I always tell you to feed me? Or because I cry like a baby?)
              "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Calls me to tell me he hasn't been able to finish wrapping my Christmas gift because his parents water heater is leaking. As if it would matter to me!

Comment

One day I was half asleep in the bed and out of nowhere he screamed "crazy unicorns attaaaaack!" and started to nudge me with his fingers!

Comment

He was skyping from his parents house.
                    His mom popped on and told me A very cute story about him when he was two!
                    His face was priceless...sooo embarrassed ...lololol

Comment

Squishy nose rubs
                      When he takes off my glasses, he kisses the bridge of my glasses before he puts them down.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

There's so many things! How do I narrow it down?

I love tickling Stephen! It makes him laugh SO hard, and even though he tries to fight back, if I stop, he'll take my hands and put them back on his sides.

Also, in his sleep I'll rub his back or head, and he'll move closer to me or give a sweet smile.

One more of my favorite things is when he holds my face in both of his hands and stares into my eyes. He'll either end it with a kiss or an eskimo kiss, or just rub my face. It makes me melt the way he looks into my eyes so sincerely.

Comment

He humms a little happy tune as he pats my butt to make it wobble, when I said I missed his humming he recorded himself doing it

Comment

He cut up my food for me this morning when he saw that I was struggling. I have a really high fever and the effort put into cutting up my food was making me sweat so he just grabbed my plate, sliced it up into bits for me, and gave it back like it was no big deal. Honestly, I wanted to cry. I hate being sick like this but he's taken such good care for me: making me tea, checking my temp, bringing me soup and medicine, cuddling me even though my skin is on fire, helping me walk to the bathroom. He's a great guy when he isn't being a smartass

Comment

Working...
                            X