Axe spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axe spray

When I moved in with my boyfriend I had to leave my perfume behind and he had axe spray and deoderant. I had degree deoderant but when I tried his deoderant for fun I actually really like it. I don't sweat and my armpits don't smell like sweat.

Sometimes I spray a little bit of the dark temptation spray on my chest and again I like the smell..I know I hate the smell but that's only when little kids cover there entire body. With a small amount it smells good,

Anyone else try this? Or am I just weird, I dont want to smell like a man!
    Last edited by oxytocinbite; November 21, 2013, 04:23 PM.

Who cares if you smell "like a man?" who decides what "a man" smells like anyway. Do whatever you want!

Axe dark temptation is actually the only fragrance in the Axe line I like. But one of my exes used it exclusively (at my request) and so that smell brings back a lot of memories. But it's a really nice smell.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Haha thanks, I don't really care but I was curious if other people did the same.

Comment

I use men's deodorant, butIi sweat a lot.

Comment

I know a lot of girls who use men's deodorant! It works a lot better. And I use men's body wash so it's all good haha

Comment

I loooove the Axe Excite deodorant... it smells soooo good!

I haven't used it myself yet but I don't think it would be strange to do it It's not a typical smell for men and I also agree with the question who decides what a man smells like :P Who cares if it has the image to be just for men...

Comment

"Man smell" makes me think of sweat...LOL

I use men's deodorant as well. I like a couple Axe scents, but I've never been with someone that wears them or worn one myself.
              ~~~

Comment

I prefer Old Spice myself
                Made it official: 12-01-10
                First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

The idea to use men's deodorant never occurred to me. I may have to try this idea because most women's deodorant doesn't always prevent me from sweating. :/
                  sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

There's nothing better than a good smelling man! My SO is very good about putting on axe/cologne. Mmmm my favorite!

I personally love the smell of axe! Dark temptation is my favorite.

@RachelAnne I do the same thing too sometimes! LOL Men's body wash smells great.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
                      I prefer Old Spice myself
                      Old Spice is amazing!!! I love it when my SO uses his Old Spice body wash

Comment

Just hear to support the man deordorant!

There is NO women's deodorant that was able to keep me from sweating… Men's Degree has worked from the first day I switched! Love it!

Comment

I sweat a lot, so women's deodorant doesn't do much for me anyway. I use Right Guard...my SO used to wear that scent, so it smells like him and it makes me feel comforted. I love the way it smells!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I do that too! I kind of like smelling like him
                            London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

whenever i get the chance, i nick my dads deodorant as i love the smell :3
                              sigpicYou had me at hello

Comment

Working...
                              X