An old friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old friend

So i found an old friend of mine who i havent spoken to or see for ages on facebook, a male friend.
    Anyway my mam thinks i like him more than a friend which isnt true
    as we have talked a bit on fb i am suprised he hasnt asked if im taken which is what most people seem to do when they first chat to me, ive added him on skype where it is easy to see im taken but still hasnt asked yet
    Im a tad scared to tell him im taken incase he gets his mam to tell my parents
    What should i do? Ive explained why im scared to tell him so dont say tell him
    Plus i didnt know which forum this would go in
    sigpicYou had me at hello

Maybe he doesnt care if you're taken cuse he dosnt like you in that way? lol Or he could have a girlfriend. There are so many possibilities and I think you're blowing it out of proportion.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Not everyone talks to someone of the opposite sex because they are interested in a realtionship. if that isnt his intention, there would be no need for him to come out and ask.
      you are afraid his mom will tell your mom? if it is obvious you are taken on skype, then you need to have a discussion with your mom. or you need to discuss it with theis friend. With talking to one or the other, it could come out in conversation without the intention of anyone getting hurt
      Last edited by temporaryuser; November 23, 2013, 07:37 AM.
      everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

If it's obvious you are taken, why would he have to ask? He knows... And maybe he just doesn't like you in that way, as Black_Halloween said.
        I don't see why this is a big deal?
        started dating: 12/08/12
        "i love you": 04/12/13
        el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
        montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
        el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
        montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
        el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
        el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
        el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
        san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
        san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Guys, thankies for the advice but i have told him, hes fine and will keep it a secret
          sigpicYou had me at hello

Comment

Working...
          X