This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why choose?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Well, polyamory is only really an option if both guys (and you!) are okay with that. I have no clue how comfortable these guys are with the other or if they're looking for commitment to begin with. I think it's important to figure out what they're expecting in terms of a relationship and work from there. In all likelihood, they're not okay with sharing, and you need to just go with your gut and not keep them both on standby.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
        Is that a saying?
        LMAO I was thinking the same thing. XD I guess it is though, since more than one person said it pajajaja

I think everyone's already said what needed to be said. I personally agree with the whole not falling in love with two people thing. But then I dunno, cuz its never happened to me before so.

Comment

i think you should choose after you meet guy 1 because distance have effect on feelings and then choose..thats what i think..

Comment

Working...
          X