he just left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he just left

we just took him to the airport and im super sad :'( it was a good 5 days and im so happy i saw him but I HATE when he has to leave :'(. im glad ill be seeing him in 22 days but its still hard you know
    hes so cute though when he was going to china on vacation i kept bothering him "bring me a bear bring me a bear" idk why just random text lol and i didnt think much of it and today when he was leaving he pulled out a little bear cover for my phone and a really nice bracelet its just cute that he remembered that text
    [IMG][/IMG]

hope this works lol im so bad with links ahahah
    Last edited by itsjen516; December 1, 2013, 11:44 PM.

Awwwwww
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

so cute! it's great you had a good time ^_^ Stay strong!

Comment

That's adorable!
        Goodbyes are so damn hard. Walking away from my SO at the airport is the hardest thing I've done in my life. And every time gets harder for us.
        You will see him soon though! I have another month or so to go. And it sucks.
        Wish you the best!

Comment

Cute case cover! My SO just left yesterday and I was so sad :/. The saddest part about that? He'll be back next week. The distance has been hitting me hard lately. 22 days is a quick countdown thankfully .

Comment

Aww that's so sweet What really cute gifts
            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

So sweet
              Hope you're feeling a bit better. I'm sure those remaining 20 days will fly by.

Comment

Eh thanks it's going by slow lol I need friend hahaha

Comment

The same with you. When he is coming, I'm so happy. When he's leaving, I'm so sad!

Comment

oooh cute goodbyes are a bitch. stay strong
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                    X