Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Me and James are really happy, we are slowing getting back to normal and we are being open with each other.

We were planning to see each other around the 14th, before I go on holiday but we can't know. His mum died around that time last year, so it is a difficult month for his family. I understand though so its ok.

We are going to have our Christmas in January, where we will exchange Christmas presents and birthday presents. I can't wait to be in his arms again, its where I feel most safe. Being apart from him months at time makes me love him even more.

I hate it when people take their boyfriends/girlfriends for granted. They get to see them everyday, kiss them, touch them. When you are in an LDR, you have to go months maybe even years without seeing each other and you have to kiss over webcam.

Being in a LDR is really hard and people don't realise how lucky they are. But I know that when I get to see James it doesn't matter the months I have had to go without seeing him, because the time we get to spend with each other is so precious.

Lauren

That's really sweet The year is going so quick, January will be here before you know it
    ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Thank you, I am sure it will go quick and me and James can see each other again.

Lauren

Comment

Congratulations! You sound really happy. All the best.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you I am

Lauren

Comment

Working...
          X