Trying to Stay Strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to Stay Strong

The reason my SO and I are apart is because he works out of town. Lately he has been very busy and really hasn't had time to talk. And doesn't even have time to respond when I send an "I love you" text. I know I sound whiney and maybe childish, but I'm just having a really bad day. Other things that are going on in my life right now aren't really helping either. I don't want to be clingy and whiney with him, but somehow I feel like he's losing interest in me. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now and lately when we talk, I'm always depressed, so that's a big reason why I think that he's losing interest. How do I stay strong and get over this feeling that I'm feeling?
    sigpic

I think the best thing you could do is talk to him about it and tell him how you're feeling. I mean personally, I would also be upset if my boyfriend wasn't replying to my "I love you" texts and would be questioning him. It's very possible that he is busy at the moment that you send them and may not be able to reply right away, but he should be replying at some point. Relaying to him how you feel about the lack of communication is important.

I hope you feel better and things work out!

Comment

I agree with the above comment. As long as you're not expecting him to reply to an "I love you" text within like 5 minutes, he should be able to find a minute somewhere in his day to answer it.

Have you talked to him about it? Maybe not today, when you're saying you're having a bad day, but bringing it up calmly so he knows it bothers you.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X