Really sad today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sad today

My SO is now on his cruise, and I won't be able to talk with him, email with him, or Skype with him for a week. He is going to try to get some internet time on the ship, but he's not sure he can.

He's with his adult daughter. I truly hope he has fun, but I am already missing him so bad. I think it's worse because it's Christmas time. I've got a few problems, too, and I hate he's not around for me to lean on. It's amazing how much better he makes me feel just talking with me.

I hope you can all have a better Christmas with you loved ones.

Cruise ships have everything you needed to stay connected. You just have to pay for it. I'm sure he will be in contact soon.

Comment

Yeah but ship internet is NOT CHEAP. So be grateful if it's only 10-15 mins.

Otherwise, piratemama, get and stay busy, so you won't feel so alone. Maybe volunteer at a homeless shelter or for Toys for Tots or something? I find volunteering this time of year helps my perspective...I tend to get very Grinchy, depressed and "woe is me".

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Yeah, I'm definitely woe is me. I can't get out to do anything now, because my mother has broken her hip and is staying with me. I'm the only one that care for her - no siblings. I'm kind of trapped. I'm also poor this year, so I can't give gifts and go shopping. Makes me sadder.

Comment

Working...
        X