Whoa! I just quit my job! O_o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa! I just quit my job! O_o

I havent quit it completely yet but i told my manager today that i was gonna visit Denise for 6 months(switched it to 6 months after i found out i can stay there without a visa for that long), and i told her a few months after that i'll be moving to NC with Denise. I basically gave her a couple months notice that i was gonna quit my job in a few months so when i finally do go visit Denise i wont have a job. For some odd reason i felt that this was the right time to do this because i eventually was going to anyway, now all i need to do is tell SS about it so i'll have more money when i come back, tell my parents(heh *sarcasm* thats gonna be an awesome conversation) and do a few other things! but yeah so in a few months i quit my job, wow! heh

Hey, you did the hardest part, Cait.

And you know, parents don't always like our decisions, but you're doing what's best for you and what makes you happy. Hopefully your parents will be mature enough to realize that.

I'm looking forward to the point where I can quit my job and tell them I'm out of here. It'll be the biggest weight off of my mind.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

If you felt like it was the right time then good for you. =)
      Seems like you are slowly getting the ball rolling for your move, it's a good thing to focus on so the time goes by a little faster and you don't end up counting the days.

Comment

yeah slowly(although things seem to be rolling by quick) but surely were both doing things to make the move faster, theres alot of little things that seem to be stearing us in the direction of moving pretty soon, little signs that were doing the right thing or signs that are pointing us in the right direction that type of thing

Comment

Wow, congratulations on doing the hardest part!

Comment

congrats on quitting your job. I hope the move goes smoothly for you two!

Comment

I think you're making the right decision.
              If you are sure that she's the one then do all you can to be with her

Comment

just told my mom and while she was supportive she tore me a new one O_o

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                  just told my mom and while she was supportive she tore me a new one O_o
                  Glad to hear that she was still supportive!

Comment

I think there are no stupid decisions as long as you make them yourselves Cause right now you have a reason for it.
                    Im glad everything works out for you this well Good luck!

Comment

well my mom made me extremely nervous about doing stuff, she was supportive but she made me worry about other things. Currently i just talked to my cable/internet bill people and we worked out a plan for that, now i need to do the same for other places plus still need to talk to SS, i apparently need a bank account, need to talk to the landlord O_o

Comment

The good thing with telling your mom about it is that she properly gave you a whole 'nother perspective on your situation and that can sometimes be needed. That way things that you might not have thought about will be brought into light.

Comment

Working...
                        X