This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So saad.

Yesterday i dropped my Nintendo 3ds on the floor and it's not working any more... My love gifted it to me 2 weeks ago.. I feel soo baad soo baad I cant describe.. I'm just very sad It's cant't be repaired in my country... I love it so much!

My GF cracked the screen on the ipod a couple of weeks after I gave it to her as well . I'm hoping for the best .

Comment

Oh noo! I can't even begin to imagine how upset I would be, spent over 200 hours on my Animal Crossing town haha! But you should send it to Nintendo, they have great customer service so you can always try!

Comment

They have warranties on them. Go to their site and contact support. They'll probably have you send it in to be repaired though. My SO dropped his 3DS XL on the floor and it dislodged his 3D slider but, he sent it in and they repaired it.

Met Online: 02/2012
        Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
        First Met in person: 09/22/2012
        Started Dating: 10/30/2012
        Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

My brother tried to open it and he shaked it now it's on and everything is working.. Im so afraid of playing it now ! i feel soo happy but hope it won't turn of any more.. (

yea, I know i could send it to nintendo but it would cost so lots for me to send it to them and than send back that we could buy new one. Hope it continues working..

Comment

Unfortunately, I think once you open it the warranty is no longer good but, at least its working now. I've never sent my 3DS to Nintendo to be fixed but, I would think they wouldn't charge you shipping at least for the return. I also realized you live in another country and like you said it would cost a lot. Hopefully, your system continues to work.

Met Online: 02/2012
            Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
            First Met in person: 09/22/2012
            Started Dating: 10/30/2012
            Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

My 42 year-old cousin recently lost her husband to cancer. It was very sudden, he'd only been ill for a few months. He left her with five children, among them an 8 months-old baby, and no real source of income, so now she has to depend on the kindness of her siblings until she can find a job.

So sad.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                My 42 year-old cousin recently lost her husband to cancer. It was very sudden, he'd only been ill for a few months. He left her with five children, among them an 8 months-old baby, and no real source of income, so now she has to depend on the kindness of her siblings until she can find a job.

So sad.
                I am so sorry. *That* is truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
                  I am so sorry. *That* is truly sad.
                  Agreed.
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That's super annoying I would call Nintendo and say it stopped working Don't say you dropped it just say it they might sent you a new one

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_622 View Post
                      Unfortunately, I think once you open it the warranty is no longer good but, at least its working now. I've never sent my 3DS to Nintendo to be fixed but, I would think they wouldn't charge you shipping at least for the return. I also realized you live in another country and like you said it would cost a lot. Hopefully, your system continues to work.
                      ghey don't have to know it was open people lie all the time lol and the company has more then enough money to be able to replace lol

Comment

So sad.
                        Your poor cousin....I can't even imagine

Comment

So sad.
                          I am really sorry for your cousin. My own family has also had similar tragedy happen. So I don't understand why you would divulge such personal heartbreaking information in this particular thread.
                          Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                            I am really sorry for your cousin. My own family has also had similar tragedy happen. So I don't understand why you would divulge such personal heartbreaking information in this particular thread.
                            Because in the big scheme of things, what really matters? A material item that can be replaced? Or a family member who passed away and cannot be replaced? I can't speak for TwoThree, but that's how I feel personally. Especially around Christmas. I think TwoThree was trying to give the OP some perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
                              Because in the big scheme of things, what really matters? A material item that can be replaced? Or a family member who passed away and cannot be replaced? I can't speak for TwoThree, but that's how I feel personally. Especially around Christmas. I think TwoThree was trying to give the OP some perspective.
                              Thats how I understood it.

Comment

Working...
                              X