Good news - best Christmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news - best Christmas present

My honey called me from the Virgin Islands today!!! Yay!!! He's been on a cruise, and I was so sad that we couldn't Skype or talk via phone. He's been emailing everyday, except yesterday. Today, he was able to call!!! I'm sooooo happy and wanted to share with all of you. I shared the sad, so I wanted to celebrate with those that would most understand my giddiness. I hope each of you can get a blessing like mine.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Wish there to be many more good moments.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Glad you got to hear from your SO

Comment

I'm so happy for you

sigpic

Comment

Glad he was able to phone you and it made you happy

Comment

I'm so happy for you, it's so refreshing to read something happy on this forum, where we usually discuss the problems I wish you many more happy moments like this!

Comment

Awesome. I'm happy for you.
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
              X