X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Review

So I thought i would give you guys a run down of my LDR:

My bf's name is David. His username on here is Payne113

He and I went to high school together. Once he graduated he still lived in town and I was "coming out of the closet" at the time and he was helping me. I ended up dating him. Things were perfect and then he made a small mistake and I threw a fit, and ultimately we broke up over something stupid. My parents are very close minded and he ahd seen me struggling with telling them of my gayness. The relationship went down in flames and we both were very upset. Its been 9 months. We just started talking again. I messaged him out of curiosity, wondering what he would think of me now. We made amend almost immediately. I was talking to someone else at the time and scared cause I couldn't trust them. I was telling him about these problems and he made me feel safe. The thought occurred to me i still had feelings for him. He also had the same feelings. We decided to work on trying again about a month ago. The only problem is that he is moving to Florida. Mind you we originally we were not LDR. I am in college in NC (North Carolina) so i can get to him and see him just is tricky.

LDR's just suck usually in general. It hard and takes a lot of commitment, usually only one person ends up giving that much. They are hard and you have to almost give anything to do it, and Succeed. You really have to love the person. I have tried dating other people, David and I are meant to be together, after all that time and for us to move forward, we have something special. I can feel it. Chessy as that may be.

So after that novel, Thats my LDR in a nut shell Im Kyle. Feel free to reply or send me a message.

Oh and if you need someone to talk to let me know I will glad be part of the supportive community.

Cant wait to hear from you guys Love you all

Warm Regards and Happy Holidays,

Kyle (kylesocial94) <3

Nice to hear your story LDR 's can be very rewarding but even more so then in regular relationships, both / all must want it. I used to date girls exclusively, it can be hard without support from family. Hope you have friends to back you. Good luck
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I wish you a lot of luck in your LDR journey with your SO. It's not always easy and life isn't always easy but if you stick together,support each other,visit each other as often as possible and communicate it's a very rewarding thing. I know it works,me as well as many other on this forum are proof of that. Happy Holidays.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Good luck with your relationship! LDRs hard but when you find the right person, then it's the only option until you can move to the same place!! Stay strong!

Comment

Working...
        X