Rebounds baby ;3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebounds baby ;3

Whoaa I haven't been on this forum for so longgg.
    Hiiii everyone!!! *waves* I'm back lmaoo
    A lot of stuff has happened. I don't know, I like broke up ten million more times with my LDR boo since my last posts.
    But the last time I broke up with my SO which was about the beginning of December, I went on a flirting spree. Literally. I flirted with everyone online from my online game to skype to even joining an app called Skout and flirting with people on there (I guess the term for all these men I messed with is rebounds right? LOL I learned it on Girlcode ;D ). I even went on a date with a guy I met on Skout and made out in the movie theater (which is bad I know. Making out on the first date shame on me). I was just so depressed and was flirting with so many guys to fill the void he left in my heart.
    But yea after about 1-2 weeks of many rebounds, my ex came back to me. And now he's mad because he found out I flirted with sooo many guys. He's all bitter and does things to get revenge on me like talking and flirting with girls in my face and it makes me crazyyy angry.
    Sigh it's just not fair. He dumped me so what was I suppose to do? Be a good girl and not date anyone like seriously bro no. And I cut communication with every guy I messed with. Basically dropped everything to be with him.
    He doesn't trust me and I don't know what to do lol... I swear I don't flirt or cheat or anything when we are together..

Your SO is being immature about it all, and frankly seems like a douche. You were not together when you were flirting with other guys so you did nothing wrong. He, however, is flirting with girls to get revenge on you WHILE you are together. Leave him now. You have a history of constant breaking up and getting back together, PLUS he has major jealousy issues which I don't think will ever go away. I can't see you ever having a stable relationship with this guy. Break it off once and for all.

Comment

He may be acting out of perceived revenge, but certainly it would be better could he just fokus on whatever you guys have now. And flirting with others to make you jealous is not making right any wrongs.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Why does it matter what he thinks if you two are broken up?

Comment

As a guy I would feel upset that my SO went and immediately started to flirt with other guys and went out on a date. It would make me feel like she never really loved me, because she has moved on right away. On the flip side what he is doing is wrong, if he really loved you he would be focused on fixing your relationship, and not doing those things to get revenge. I don't think you should get back together with him, sorry. Maybe if his attitude and actions were different...

Comment

Why would u get back together with him if you broke up numerous times? I mean with his behavior its obvious why you broke up in the first place. Move on, he's too immature for a relationship.
            "You want for myself
            You get me like no one else
            I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
            Even in the darkest part of me
            I am beautiful with you
            Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
            You're here with me
            Just show me this and I'll believe
            I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Originally posted by meaton View Post
              As a guy I would feel upset that my SO went and immediately started to flirt with other guys and went out on a date. It would make me feel like she never really loved me, because she has moved on right away.
              If she had done something wrong and wanted to repent it before getting back it would be a whole other thing. Otherwise ; - and especially if the other part had issues with jealousy - one of the very few things that are actually fun with being single, is being free to see who you want whenever you want to, even mess around if you feel like it. Some people get a lot of energy from that freedom. Does not at all mean you did not really care for the other person. But of course if you are jealous, then everything people do is about you. Is not the whole purpose of breaking up to move on?
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                Is not the whole purpose of breaking up to move on?
                Yep, you make a good point. I guess everyone has their own way of moving on.

Comment

Thank you so much for the replies! >u<
                  It's kind of complicated to explain why we kept breaking up. If you've read my older posts, the reason why we've been constantly breaking up is because he is indecisive about his religion. He wanted to focus solely on God not on a relationship.
                  I guess we resolved the issue by talking it out. We just had a deep conversation about our feelings and he's finished with his revenge. We both have really really bad jealousy issues. And with what meaton was saying about how she would feel upset if her SO went and talked to other guys right away because you would think that your SO never loved you- yes that's what he felt. He said he was so angry because he kept me in his heart even if we were broken up.
                  With the topic of moving on...talking and flirting with a lot of guys to move on took the pain away for only a moment then all the pain and loneliness would be back. :/ I should have given my heart a break or something instead of going off right away to flirt

Comment

Immature comes to mind.

First Visit: September 2016
                    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                    John 4:12
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by TooFarAway View Post
                      With the topic of moving on...talking and flirting with a lot of guys to move on took the pain away for only a moment then all the pain and loneliness would be back. :/ I should have given my heart a break or something instead of going off right away to flirt
                      If it did not do you any good that was your mistake towards yourself, nothing to do with him.

Comment

.... If you don't want your former partner sleeping and carrying on with other people then don't break up with them. I don't really see the problem?

Comment

Working...
                        X