First meeting stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First meeting stories?

oh my goodness I can hardly believe it. After just under 7 months, I am finally going to meet my SO. Well that said, we havent been together for 7 months, but that is how long we have been in contact with one another.
    My trip, which will happen on the 30th is taking me across the country. My first time on the East Coast, and my First New Years with someone I am in a relationship with. I am getting so excited, but I am also getting so nervous!! I try my best not to think about the trip too much because I dont want to trip myself up, you know?

I know we are going to have such an awesome time, I mean I'm not even there yet and I am dreading the day that I have to get on a plane and leave him! The only part I am so nervous about is stepping off of the plane, wandering around a terminal, and finally seeing him in person for the first time....I mean, I know all LDR couples meeting for the first time feel this way, but this is the first time i have ever done anything like this and it is making me so nervous...

What if I trip when im walking up to him? hahahaha I would probably cry of embarrassment haha and he would totally try so hard to hide his laughter.
    Or, what if I end up walking right past him without even noticing?? Or what if I just end up awkwardly standing their waiting for a handshake 0.0
    Obviously my brain has thought up a million different scenarios ha....

Since this is my first time, Would anyone be willing to share their "First time seeing your SO in person" story?

Thanks so much everyone

In case your wondering why you haven't gotten any responses yet, there are like 35809674246 threads on this exact topic already. Use the search feature at the upper right of your screen, you can reopen an older thread.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Aw, I'm so happy for the two of you! I hope it goes well as I'm sure it will. I was so anxious before I met him and slightly nervous as well. I had a bit of cold feet which was strange but I suppose is was mostly that I knew my family would go a little crazy over it. The day we first met, I was waiting for him outside the arrivals gate. Only a few of my friends knew I was there as this was a sort of secret relationship. I was super excited and I was waiting for him to come out but he actually took me by surprise as he came out of nowhere and hugged me from the side. It was SO AWKWARD and I could tell he was nervous but after about 10 minutes, we relaxed and it was so great. It really worked out a whole lot better than I even anticipated and my family and friends seem to really like him so that's always a plus as well.

Comment

It will go exactly as it is supposed to and it will be beautiful. Enjoy!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
        X