I'm engaged!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm engaged!!!!

So I'm here in Utah visiting my boyfriend . I been here for a few days now anyway last night we went to eat and walk around salt lake a little bit. After diner we went to temple square to look at the lights. We were by one of the buildings when he made me sit down. He had this bag with him saying we had to go return something. Anyway so he makes me sit and says "I been lying to you" and I was like huh ??? So he says "I really don't have to return anything" that's when he pulls out a scrap book he made for me from the 1st day we met up untill now. It was super cute. The last page was a cheesy drawing saying "out life in the future" with random little cartoons living life.
    Closed the book and thanked him Sayjng it was cute. He then got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him
    I didn't know If to cry or scream or what like no reactions came out hahaha I mean I said yes and we hugged for ever. And I was shaking and he was shaking and it was perfect. It was very privet and I just loved it I'm so happy but I never been too scared in my entire life hahah

Congratulations ! So many engagements these past few days. Happy times

Comment

Awww how cute, congrats!!!

Comment

congratulations

Comment

That is the sweetest, most romantic way to propose! I love the scrapbook idea. Just think of the time he took to do that. That's several love languages in one! Wow. I'm so happy for you both. Best wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
            That is the sweetest, most romantic way to propose! I love the scrapbook idea. Just think of the time he took to do that. That's several love languages in one! Wow. I'm so happy for you both. Best wishes!
            thank you and ya it's super sweet !!!

Comment

Congratulations! I LOVE that he took time to make a scrapbook and include it in your proposal! Now you can add even more to it
              Our love story:
              Attended the same high school 2004-2007
              Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
              Reconnected: August 2012
              Began dating LD: November 2012
              Engaged! March 2014
              Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

So cute! Congrats!

Comment

That is so adorable! What a great engagement story Congratulations!

sigpic

Comment

congratulation !

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Awwwe, that's so sweet!
                            I give him kudos for collecting all the memories to compile into a scrapbook!
                            Congratulations.
                            [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                            became official: 28.03.11
                            first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                            second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                            our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                            third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                            fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                            surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                            viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                            jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                            my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Congrats!

Met online: 1/30/11
                              Met in person: 5/30/12
                              Second visit: 9/12/12
                              Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X