Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy new 2014 year !!!

HAPPY NEW 2014 EVERYONE!!!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!! BIGGEST LOVE, BIGGEST HAPPINES!!! LET THIS YEAR BRING US MEETING OUR LOVES LOTS, CLOSING DISTANCE, LOTS OF HAPPINES!!!
    Last edited by dandelion; December 31, 2013, 08:05 AM.

So... 2 things, real quick.

1) there are 2 other threads just like this one, why not post there?
    2) if you read Michelle's latest Do's/Don't's thread, you'll notice that one of the big "Don't's" is using anything but the standard font/colors.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

lyonsgirl thank you for information

Comment

I think Michelle meant standard font, not bold, italics, or caps. Dandelion's font looks standard, just in caps. It was actually easier for my eyes to read! And my eyes are getting old!

Happy New Year to you, Dandelion, too. I don't think we could have too many threads wishing others the best. 2013 sucked, so I need all the good wishes I can get for this new year.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
          I think Michelle meant standard font, not bold, italics, or caps. Dandelion's font looks standard, just in caps. It was actually easier for my eyes to read! And my eyes are getting old!
          I think she went in and edited it. When I posted, the font was red. (Thanks, dandelion!)

Comment

just in caps. It was actually easier for my eyes to read! And my eyes are getting old!
            Caps are generally considered yelling, no one like to be yelled at.

Comment

Dang, tough crowd to please....

Anyhow, Happy New Year to you as well

Comment

Happy New Year to you, Dandelion, too. I don't think we could have too many threads wishing others the best. 2013 sucked, so I need all the good wishes I can get for this new year.
                Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
                I think she went in and edited it. When I posted, the font was red. (Thanks, dandelion!)

Yeah i edited it ! I didn't know I couldn't write here in red (hmm... if we can't why do we have choise of colour and e.t.c. of letters?)

Originally posted by Laural007 View Post
                Dang, tough crowd to please....

Anyhow, Happy New Year to you as well

Hahaha thank you! the concept of this thread was wishing everyone here Happy New Year and all the best wishes from my heart and not another things like how wrongly I made third same title thread and so on

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion View Post
                  Yeah i edited it ! I didn't know I couldn't write here in red (hmm... if we can't why do we have choise of colour and e.t.c. of letters?)

Hahaha thank you! the concept of this thread was wishing everyone here Happy New Year and all the best wishes from my heart and not another things like how wrongly I made third same title thread and so on
                  Yeah, but you have to admit, repetitive threads get real annoying, real fast. It was a good thought though. Why did you take your picture down? It was cute.
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Okay, let's not be nit-picky sticklers please.

The guideline about the font colors was to just avoid having hot pink or yellow blocks of text for posts (or any other hard-to-stare-at-color).

Happy New Year dandelion!
                    Read my LDR story!
                    Facebook
                    Instagram

Comment

Tough crowd, lighten up people!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                        Yeah, but you have to admit, repetitive threads get real annoying, real fast. It was a good thought though. Why did you take your picture down? It was cute.
                        Thank You about picture i accidently deleted it
                        Originally posted by Michelle View Post

The guideline about the font colors was to just avoid having hot pink or yellow blocks of text for posts (or any other hard-to-stare-at-color).

Wish you all the best with your family and lovely people !

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                        Tough crowd, lighten up people!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
                        Agreeeeeed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post

While I understand your point, I know far too many color blind people and know it can be challenging for them. I personally struggle with vision problems, so I'm going to support anything that makes things easier to read. (Large amounts of weird fonts throw me off & are hard for me to read, for example.)

Comment

Agree on limited font colors...would like to read posts not be blinded! lol
                            Happy New Year to You All and Health and Happiness too
                            Last edited by Elizabeth123; January 1, 2014, 07:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                            X