Distance, alone with a cat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance, alone with a cat....

So those of you that know my post. Its been quite sometime. Robert and i were LD for one year. Then he moved here and we've lived together for a year now. Hes thinking about going back to school. It would be out of state, but its free and it would be for 8 months I fully support this, as Ive been the one thats always been supporting him and this would be good for him. Hed be able to get a job. And if hes able to get a job out there then I would move to him. We've been through it before, it was hard, we took breaks, but we made it. We can do it again. With him gone tho my life will be work, home with a cat, and repeat daily. Its already depressing me and we only have a few months left together. Advice? Tips ?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Get a life beside him. And make sure you can visit.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon Q View Post
      With him gone tho my life will be work, home with a cat, and repeat daily. Its already depressing me and we only have a few months left together.
      Get out, meet new people, find a hobby ... You are young and world is so big, no reason to feel depressed just sitting at home.

Comment

I agree with the above posters. Yes, LDRs are damn hard, but sitting around depressed all the time and not doing anything fun will make it so much worse.
        Try to get out with friends and family. Meet new people. Take up a hobby. Do you have a job? That would definitely help take your mind off things as well.
        Also, just try to enjoy the time you have left with your SO instead of dwelling on the future. Good luck!

Comment

I agree with everyone else, go out, make new friends, get a hobby...do something with your time, read a new book, watch a new film, visit when you can and don't make your life about him and only him...and come on here for support
          Joey & Scott
          Met: April 2002
          Lost Contact: August 2002
          Reconnected: April 2010
          Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm sort of in the same boat, I don't have many friends so im at home a lot while he's in school. Except, me and my cats don't get along haha.

Comment

Yeah i have a job but its hard to get good hours, thinking of picking up a second job to fill time and have extra money.
              " There is always hope.
              "

Comment

Working...
              X