Suggestions to scare gf half to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions to scare gf half to death

Ok title may be a liiitle misleading! I'm not literally looking to spook the life out of her, love her too much to do that. BUT. I am landing in Florida soon, 17 days.

She thinks im landing a day after her (shes coming in from AZ). But im arriving a day earlier to surprise her with the help of her mum!

The original plan was for her to come home, have some nice food, and for me to just walk out and casually sit at the table to eat with them acting completely normal just like "...oh hey babe"

I KNOW I can do better than that though! Ideas please people, I really want this to be memorable!

Giant gift-wrapped box.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      Giant gift-wrapped (dick in a) box.
      Yeaaaah

Comment

You could have her mom pretend to order pizza and then ask her to pay the delivery guy and it is you.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
          You could have her mom pretend to order pizza and then ask her to pay the delivery guy and it is you.
          Same idea but you're the flower delivery guy.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
            Yeaaaah
            Omg I lol'd hard at giant gift wrapped dick in a box xD

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
              This.

Or sneak up to her and hug her from behind.
              first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
              second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I think im liking the hug from behind idea the most so far! Seems simple and the best way to scare/surprise her as with the other two suggestions she will expect someone there.

Comment

Working...
                X