Your dream Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your dream Valentine's Day

Yes, I know this might could go under another place, but I felt it's really general and will show what's important to each of us. Our answers will tell a great deal about us and our relationships. So, here goes:

If you could have any kind of Valentine's gift from your SO, what would it be? Money is not object, but it doesn't have to be a tangible gift. It might be to hear he/she loves you. Let's assume we all would want to be with our SO's, so let's be more creative with our answers. Is there a special gift you'd like?

I'll go first. I'd love another love letter from my honey. I've only gotten one, but I love it when he writes something out. To know he touched it and took the time to write it means the world to me. Also, it means even more, because I know he doesn't like to write.

If I had to pick a bought gift, I'd like something with a heart, maybe a necklace or earrings. However, I would want a note with it to say how I have his heart.

What do you all think? What would be a perfect gift for you for Valentine's?

My perfect valentines day would be avoiding anywhere people feel the need to go on the day that people feel to over exaggerate their love to one another.

Comment

Ideally I would like the day off, some pretty flowers, and gemstone rings...but I want those any day LOL!
      ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejay Belle View Post
        Ideally I would like the day off, some pretty flowers, and gemstone rings...but I want those any day LOL!
        What kind of flowers and gemstones?

Comment

Roses and the day in bed with him would be ideal. And not even sex all the time, we could snuggle and watch movies. There are a lot he hasn't seen. I'd probably get filet mignon, mashed potatoes and asparagus and make him a nice dinner at home. No lobster for him, he's allergic, but lobster for me. And melting chocolate to make our own chocolate covered strawberries...maybe the chocolate gets elsewhere

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
            What kind of flowers and gemstones?
            Roses and rubies! Diamonds don't do it for me.
            ~~~

Comment

Chocolate chocolate chocolate and more chocolate.
              Just a whole bunch of chocolatey chocolate goodness

Comment

A good pre-valentine gift would be his visa coming through
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I just want to have the opportunity to see my SO this Valentines. It might be difficult and we wouldnt get much time together but it would be worth it. I'm hoping to surprise him...

Comment

Honestly, as someone who has worked all day, every Valentines Day for the past 12 years as a florist, my dream V/day is just to sit at home. Get a nice bouquet of flowers, a homemade meal, a movie....and just relax with my SO!

Though I wouldn't mind a weekend getaway to Niagara Falls. So pretty and haven't been there in years.
                    "You want for myself
                    You get me like no one else
                    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                    Even in the darkest part of me
                    I am beautiful with you
                    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                    You're here with me
                    Just show me this and I'll believe
                    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

As another poster has said above, spending the day together is what it would be all about for me. Thankfully, I'm going to be in Kyiv for a couple of nights that weekend so it should be a good one! I wouldn't have normally jetted out for little more than 36 hours but it's her birthday the week before, too so that's always a good joint reason!

I hope you all manage to have lovely Valentine's Days, too.

Comment

A quiet day on our own, maybe at a local zoo or even just trekking somewhere alone.
                        We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

The possibility to take a bath with him. That's all I want. A bath and cuddles.
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

We donīt do Valentines. We both mutualy agreed on not having the smallest interest in this day, so we spend it as every other day, without gifts etc. Last Valentineīs day I remember posting a pic on his FB wall, saying: "Fuck 14th February, I love you every day." He loved it

Comment

Just being together! We've never been able to spend V-Day together, so that's all I want

Comment

Working...
                              X