Your dream Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just being together...

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      A good pre-valentine gift would be his visa coming through
      I hope this comes through for you both!

Comment

We don't really do Valentine's either. The only reason I bought a card this year is to help out a friend who's trying to making a living from her crafts, otherwise I'd just make a little fancier dinner and leave it at that.

My SO also as an uncanny knack for being sent away on business trips for Valentines too, he came home last year all shame-faced going "Its happened again..."- I don't mind, I'd be more upset he was sent away for one of our birthdays or wedding anniversary.
        Last edited by nicole; January 5, 2014, 11:46 AM.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

If he cleaned the litter box.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. Maybe if it was about all kinds of love and not just relationships plus it's overly commercialized like every other holiday. I would love to be able to have a day off with my honey though! We could get up late, he could cook me one of his famous breakfasts (waffles, fruit, and bacon sounds awesome!), and we could just lay around watching movies or playing board games. If he did decide to get me a gift, I'd love flowers! Pink and yellow tulips are my favorite! I've never received flowers from a non-family member so it would be nice.
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly_Love12 View Post
              I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. Maybe if it was about all kinds of love and not just relationships plus it's overly commercialized like every other holiday. I would love to be able to have a day off with my honey though! We could get up late, he could cook me one of his famous breakfasts (waffles, fruit, and bacon sounds awesome!), and we could just lay around watching movies or playing board games. If he did decide to get me a gift, I'd love flowers! Pink and yellow tulips are my favorite! I've never received flowers from a non-family member so it would be nice.
              Oh man, I'm so sorry you've never received flowers from a non-family member. I hope this is the year for that for you.

Comment

Working...
              X