Just a rant :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a rant :(

Just kinda felt like ranting because I miss him and he's really mad at me right now It's my fault and I take complete blame for what happened and he has every reason to be mad at me. But it just hurts so much when I apologize and he's not ready to forgive me yet. He says he loves me and can forgive me but not right now, and I understand that. It's just frustrating because I don't want to lose him and I love him and want to make things right.

Sorry, this post isn't important, I just need to get it out since there isn't anyone I can talk to about him.

I'm so sorry and I hope it works out soon. Sending you a hug.

Comment

Hugs!
      I hope you get it sorted out the soonest.

Comment

I've been there and know EXACTLY how you feel. It reallly reallllly sucks.

On a side note: your avatar pic thing is almost like mine ;3
        Last edited by TooFarAway; January 5, 2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Keep yourself positive, all relationships go through phases like that even when you're not together. Most importantly keep communicating with each other! Hope things get better.

Comment

Give him time. And yourself, too. Hugs
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm sure he will forgive you and not be angry after some time. :hugs:
              Our love story:
              Attended the same high school 2004-2007
              Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
              Reconnected: August 2012
              Began dating LD: November 2012
              Engaged! March 2014
              Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Thanks so much everyone! It's so great to have people that support me and my relationship even if I don't know those people! After a few hours of not talking and taking some time to ourselves we did make up and he forgave me. Everything is back to normal

Comment

yayy!!! im glad you guys made up and all is well! It's amazing how much support is available on this forum. :-p

Comment

Working...
                  X